Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 25 May 2018 18:10

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EJ & Xenlua.
PostPosted: 01 May 2018 23:47 

Is this dude completely retarded? He doesn’t even have the SLIGHTEST clue to what is going on in the game. Personally don’t think Andy should ever help this guy, too hard headed and full of himself to even listen to anyone. He called Xenlua a cheat for being able to see drop walls and repeated multiple times that if anyone was caught using it they would be banned/deleted & then realized how vital Xenlua is to the Xenimus population and IMMEDIATELY started trying to work with Andy and took back what he said about Xenlua... what a joke....

Post subject: Re: EJ & Xenlua.
PostPosted: 02 May 2018 06:22 

i think the older ej gets the younger he acts. I brought up he had a issue on his emails by saying he either doesn't get them or ignores the emails I got banned, yet he ended up having a issue with them. then I made a new account on the forums and said you basically have to beg to be green to post in the update part and he banned me again yet only 2 out of 14 people who asked for green since October were gave it. I'm so done dealing with this man child lol.

PostPosted: 02 May 2018 16:40 

More senile he acts.

PostPosted: 02 May 2018 19:30 
elsk dine ekte venner: Øl og Satan

Character(s): Den Saakaldte
I honestly think that if he would take in partnership with some of his more technologically advanced player base, he would have had an amazing run that would be prospering or at least keeping those that have stayed the course. It's sad that I feel more at home in this graveyard of a forum because most people who played were at least tolerable and sane when they were active on here after the purge. I believe Andy made the right call and EJ knows he f- up, overreacted, and made a scene. This is really going to put his dead game into a downward spiral unless he starts getting some serious help from outside the community.

If he really never gave a f- to begin with then I doubt he will give a f- now when 10 people stay. Andy flat out said he could see how many players use Xenlua and how many players play Xenimus in general. He said it was 70%-75% of the active players use it. I imagine that's going to make a huge dent in the community if it goes away. That one tool he so graciously provided the community was nearly an invaluable asset to the game and made it worth playing because it made the fast pace-ness of the game more fluid and accessable to the older players and greatly helped the newer players.

I want to see the game burn and watch how he tries to pull it out from the ashes.