Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 19 Sep 2018 08:45

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2006 23:18 
The funniest and most offensive movie of the year.. can it get any better??????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2006 23:31 
It can get a lot better, and there's already been better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 02:45 
haha borat is a funny c- lol.

its so funny, ali g and borat ud never guess they was same guy lol.

but anyway i downloaded a howard stern on demand episode with borat, its pretty fuken funny lol.

i havnt seen movie yet =( (gonna see in like 2-3days) i didnt wanna dl a shitty cam version.

but ive seen on borat like episodes n shit lol so funny. wnder how many ppl cohen pisses off lol.
cohen himself is jew but so i guess thats how he gets away with it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 07:17 
yeah ali g is also of jewish decent, but yes its a very funny movie.

i wouldnt find it as funny if i was one of you stupidly patriotic americans though, like i wouldnt find 90% of the simpsons funny either.. I guess its good to laugh at your self though.. You gain my respect for that.

Post subject: .......
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 11:36 
Very funny movie but might be offensive to some. The great thing about the movie is that if you do find it offensive, you're part of the joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 12:04 
Wasn't it banned in 700 theaters across America? lol out of 1300 or something...

He was born in London but hes half Welsh Razz

Post subject: .....
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 12:21 
patriotic americans are a big part of the joke so i can see them banning it. silly people.

Post subject: hmm
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 12:24 
Is it really worth going to see?

Like am i gonna piss the people off sitting next to me by laughing extremely loud and obnoxiously?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 13:50 
O shit yes its worth seeing.. ull laugh ur ass off with the obnioxous people... The movie is also being sued by the country of kajikistan and a co-star who was only paid 450$ for the entire movie because he signed an unconditional contract HAHAHA... ANd f- u patriot america

Post subject: heh
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 13:53 
I didn't find it very funny.

Yea there were a few funny parts but nothing the TV commercials and myspace videos didn't already give away. I don't see why people think this is the funniest movie in the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 14:39 
when i first saw it i thought it was really funny because i have actually met and know people who are like the film's character. but i didnt realize that everyone else wasnt acting. that just made it 100 times more hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 14:44 
i dunno that pamela anderson part, i dont think that was real, if it was real tho thatd be sweet

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 17:39 
the actor i think really went pretty low in this movie.. the guy is an american, he graduated from f- cambridge. did a dissertation on the american revolution

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 18:00 
I don't see anything wrong with being a patriot. You seem to confuse ignorant people, who call themselves patriots, with patriotism. I thought the movie was pretty damn funny, and I plan on getting it when it comes out on DVD.

Imagine how horrible a world where no one was offended would be. Grow up and learn to laugh at the parts of you that ain't perfect.

Oh and anyone who thinks the part with Pamela was not scripted is one dumb S.O.B. Borat's ass woulda been beaten to a pulp if that had not been scripted lol. And I'm sure I saw somewhere that she openly admited they had planned it in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 23:40 
thats the point marko, there are the cheap laughs but he doesnt do it for that reason, why do u think the critics are splooging over it?

oh yea the pamela anderson part obviously wasnt real, i do wonder how much editing was done at the rodeo to make it seem like more people were clapping at the george bush drinks blood part haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2006 05:58 
the actor i think really went pretty low in this movie.. the guy is an american, he graduated from f- cambridge. did a dissertation on the american revolution

his not a yank lol... his ali g, his fuken full british lol.. well his jew also haha/

man if u dont like borat, thens his offending you and if he is, its pretty funny lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 09:56 
The movie was pretty good overall...the scripted parts were annoying and really pointless but the "reality" scenes aka f- with random people were great. I give it a 7.8 out of 10!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 10:38 
Quote:
but the "reality" scenes aka f- with random people were great.

tru that, i heard his gettin suid, by the frat boys / the ethics lady and som other chap lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 13:32 
i haven't seen it =[

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 13:57 
That's because you always get left out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2006 15:27 
no, it's bc i just didn't know it existed

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2006 19:04 
LOL
and LOL to your myspace... i hate my space its pure evil...