Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 19 Sep 2018 08:51

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 23:57 
I just randomly though of this post. So I posted because we are past the "time when we are supposed to be attacked"


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 00:11 
yeah, that guy's a fraud.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 02:57 
what a surprise. :p


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 04:04 
I don't know whether to laugh or cry that this is a serious post.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 04:11 
Lie.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 10:49 
this once again proves that 1 out of 4 people in the united states are retarded


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 11:05 
We had numerous scares of attacks e.g. liquid bombs?

People who can call Alex Jones a fraud is just being ignorant. This was his prediction, he didn't make it fact.

It could of happened, but yeah the time frame was wrong and/or it was prevented.

But just as an example, even today a report confirming a planned attack on both US and UK simultaneously was going to happen:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6120560.stm
and of course the liquid bomb scare.

I suggest if people STILL want to ignore the facts, watch the video Terrorstorm:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... errorstorm

Its not so much for "conspiracy nuts" but presents the facts about government state sponsored terrorism. The video is being advertised by both Muse and Disturbed to get the word out. Its in the top sellers on Amazon with almost perfect ratings (100 reviews).

You cant call someone a fake if they're just presenting evidence, its just stupid.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 12:48 
well vistrix i guess he was wrong then wasnt he, LOL


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 12:49 
ComradeLENIN wrote:
well vistrix i guess he was wrong then wasnt he, LOL


Yup...I just said that...


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 20:31 
seriously there are no 9/11/ terrorist conspiracies... sorry.....


except for mothman... that f- terrorized THE f- OUT OF WEST VIRGINIA AND IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED....NOW HE WANTS NEW YORK TOO?!?!?!?!? I THINK NOT


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 20:37 
mothman lol.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 05:03 
Obviously there are no 9/11/ terrorist conspiracies. Our government is 100% transparent when it comes to 9/11....

Seriously, if you really think the government had nothing to do with 9/11 you need to stop watching Fox News.

I don't know why people get so defensive about this and immediately dismiss their government as innocent even from all thats come out in the open over the past few years.

Theres news every single day coming out thats not being reported in the mass media.

All people can say is "This is a load of crap" and "you're an idiot" but no one can deny any of this evidence....

How can you defend your government over this when they deny an independent investigation and have STILL yet to release 9/11 evidence?
Why do you think bodies are not allowed to be removed from the site?

The majority of America believe the government isnt telling the truth (70+% according to CNN), why wont they allow an investigation?



I'm curious though, what do you guys actually believe happened to Building 7? Do you believe Silverstein that the building was demolished? Or do you believe it was a coincidence that it collapsed in the exact same way as the towers even though a plane didnt hit it?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 08:52 
ofcourse the government lies.

they ignored the warnings from their secret services.
moussauoi had been caught before 9/11 from the fbi, but a fight between cia and fbi occured about which institution is allowed to look into his computer.
when they realized what moussauois "friends" where up to they informed the white house.

and the white house...did nothing.
they simply ignored the potential danger and therefore are not very positive about any investigations which would show their ignorance.

but everything which goes into the direction of "georgey bombed his own wtc and killed 3000 people" is purely fictional.
i have seen alot of 9/11 conspiracy videos (thanks to my freaky friends), and i have yet to see any real evidence for such hilarious theories.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 09:45 
Sankt_P wrote:
but everything which goes into the direction of "georgey bombed his own wtc and killed 3000 people" is purely fictional.
i have seen alot of 9/11 conspiracy videos (thanks to my freaky friends), and i have yet to see any real evidence for such hilarious theories.


There is no conclusive evidence yet (how can we get conclusive evidence when the government is still withholding evidence & stopping independent investigations?) but the evidence we do have that the government had something to do with 9/11 is overwhelming.

Think how the governments have benefited from 9/11. Its paved the way for a surveillance state and many projects that would be absolutely insane to put forward prior 9/11.

Theres hundreds of questions gone unanswered even at the end of 2006, heres just a few of them:

1. Why did the NORAD air defense network fail to intercept the four hijacked jets?

2. Why did Attorney General John Ashcroft and some Pentagon officials cancel commercial-airline trips before Sept. 11?

3. Why did President Bush continue reading a story to Florida grade-schoolers for nearly a half-hour during the worst attack on America in its history? Why wasn't he hustled to a secure area while the attacks were clearly still under way?

4. Where are the planes' "black boxes"? The government has continued to keep 2 of these as evidence, which crashed into the Pentagon, and from Flight 93.

Why not release the information to the public? Why has a docile mainstream media not demanded this information?

I could go on and on but 99% of these questions have not been answered. ALOT of questions are raised when the 9/11 Official Report is proven to be packed full of errors and complete lies.


All that aside...

There's countless points in history where forms of governments have attacked their own people for control.

Why is it so hard to believe todays governments can repeat history?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 12:47 
why do you ignore evidence that disproves the shit out of anything you say? there are multiple websites that disprove any and all claims about the gov's involvement in 9/11 but you dont read them because that would contradict what you believe, and by golly it sure is a nice belief...

"The majority of America believe the government isnt telling the truth (70+% according to CNN), why wont they allow an investigation? "

nvm actually you convinced me thats an impressive point


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 13:07 
i think vistrix needs to watch that southpark episode "mystery of the urinal deuce" or whatever its called


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 13:20 
I'd like to believe the U.S. Government destroyed the WTC because it would be politically convienent for me.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 13:57 
When some f- moron that works for the VA downloads the information of millions of veterans, takes it home, then has his house burglarized, that shows incompetence. This is the kind of people the government has working for them. Do you think, for one second, this 9/11 conspiracy would last in that kind of environment? That they have some how managed to keep it all underwraps? The 9/11 conspiracys are fabricated evidence with fear filling in the rest.

You quickly say, "Look what the government has to gain from all of it," but completely ignore the fact that the people feeding you this bullshit are selling it to you. Look what they have to gain from your fear. I have a friend, who from the moment he started getting into the conspiracy theories, has never stopped buying books and dvds about it.

I don't claim to know the whole truth, but when I hear about how sneaky and cunning our government has been from these conspiracy theorists, I look back to insidents like that with the VA, then just laugh.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 19:37 
the 9/11 conspiracies will never gain any ground with any type of scientific community because although the arguments may sound good, theyre all easily disputed.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 20:32 
deathbypapercuts99 wrote:
the 9/11 conspiracies will never gain any ground with any type of scientific community because although the arguments may sound good, they're all easily disputed.


The 9/11 Truth Movement is huge. It has over 700 professionals including scientists calling for an independent investigation of 9/11.

http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.st911.org/

Respectful professors have been suspended for talking about 9/11 evidence.

Also, anyone heard of Popular Mechanics? Well they made a video debunking Loose Change. Look on Youtube for the ONLY debate Popular Mechanics has agreed to do (with Loose Change producers) and watch them lose the argument miserably.

Anyway, this could go on forever. I just find it crazy to think people believe that 9/11 is an open and close case because they believe the government is telling the truth.

All I can say is look at www.infowars.com now and then even if you dont believe in the concluding theory. The site is updated 2-3 times every day, theres so much stuff the media doesnt report.

Just looking at it now I see atleast 15 reports by various sources with these rigged elections.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: .
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 20:48 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2006 16:57
Posts: 98
Location: York
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: .
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 20:53 
Pirate Dance wrote:
Image


See this is an example of people knowing nothing... I didn't say Bin Laden didn't do it, why wouldn't he? Hes done plenty of work for the CIA in the past.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2006 21:09 
yea we should probably believe bin laden, he seems to be a pretty trustable guy to me


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 05:44 
deathbypapercuts99 wrote:
yea we should probably believe bin laden, he seems to be a pretty trustable guy to me


Believe him say what...? Hes never admitted to the 9/11 attacks contrary to popular belief...

The video that he released just after 9/11 happened doesn't show him admitting to the responsibility of the attacks unless you're watching Fox News or CNN.

The tape has been declared a joke by various authorities & organizations. The translation is wrong. Can you take a guess who translated it?

Al-Qaeda isn't a "terrorist organization", Bin Laden is just a face to put to the so called "Al-Qaeda". The origin of the word came from 1 U.S database full of mujahideen working for the CIA (Al-Qaeda translated is "database").

But this doesn't ring any alarm bells to most people for some reason.


To sum up what 9/11 has done for the government:

1. enabled the rapid introduction of police state laws under the guise of "The War on Terror".

2. To start a mass program of propaganda against Muslims and the Arab World, in preparation for the coming war between political Zionists and the Islamic World.

In the 5 years since 9/11 we've seen just how successful both objectives are being met.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 09:03 
al-qaida translated means "basis" not "database".

and bin laden said the attacks had been his idea in a paper a bit after 9/11 (not in the video though),
maybe im checking out some links on that later and provide you one.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 09:05 
btw, since the war in afghanistan al qaida isnt a real terror-"organization" anymore.
all the newer terrorists (for example those in london and madrid) recruted themselves through the internet and other non-organizational structures.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 10:11 
Sankt_P wrote:
al-qaida translated means "basis" not "database".

and bin laden said the attacks had been his idea in a paper a bit after 9/11 (not in the video though),
maybe im checking out some links on that later and provide you one.


It can translate to "basis", "base", "foundation" etc. but the fact that there was a database full of CIA operatives including Bin Laden with the filename "al-qaeda" is a pretty good clue as to where it originated from.

This is all public information and fact, I'm not making this up...

If you could find that paper link id like to read it. I'm not saying he hasn't admitted to it full stop, I'm just saying the video translation is a proven forgery, not just a mistake...a complete misinterpretation.

Quote:
btw, since the war in afghanistan al qaida isnt a real terror-"organization" anymore.
all the newer terrorists (for example those in london and madrid) recruted themselves through the internet and other non-organizational structures.


Al Qaeda isn't an organization, in fact you could argue it never existed. Al Qaeda is just a name given by western media. No terrorist group recognises the name.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 11:14 
Vistrix wrote:
It can translate to "basis", "base", "foundation" etc. but the fact that there was a database full of CIA operatives including Bin Laden with the filename "al-qaeda" is a pretty good clue as to where it originated from.


i never heard that and it sounds pretty shady.
youre sure it wasnt cia "operations"?

name it what you like, al qaeda, osamas sauna club, they had a organized structure, shown for example with the training camps.
these structures most likely doesnt exist anymore since the war in afghanistan, but you could say the basic al qaida "idea" went online somehow.
free djihad download included.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 11:59 
I think the main thing that made me jump off of the conspiracy train is that there would have been thousands of people involved in the conspiracy. Our government has a hard time as it is hiding evidence of anything. How would they keep that many people quiet. It seems impossible, someone would have slipped by now.

Plus their are plenty of reasons the towers fell, shit a f- plane hit them. But my roommates had to watch this video for their engineering class and there are plenty of structural issues with what caused them to fall.

I dont think our government was involved with the attacks, but i do think that there is stuff they are not telling us.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006 14:02 
Meh I think thousands is a bit of an over estimate. I say about 200 people is all that would be necessary to carry this out.

And how do you suppose building 7 fell? Just wondering because a plane never hit that building. There were only like a few small fires on 2 or 3 of the floors. Then it just randomly falls.

And for as many engineers that say there were obvious structural reasons that caused the buildings to collapse, there is just as many that say it was impossible. So who do I believe? I'm no engineer. I guess which ever one Fox News or CNN tells me to.


People just need to critically think. If you don't believe it was conspiracy and believe that the people up in Washington are really conservative Christians (like mark foley) then fine. Just do some critical thinking to get there. Don't just blindly trust Fox News and MSNBC. Research it. If you find the people who believe in this stuff are nutcases, then fine. At least you came to that decision though logical thought and not from watching South Park.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006 14:41 
im glade i live in Canada right now.. haha. Also, if someone says the terrorists are going to attack Canada.. you're stupid.. where do you think they send all there realatives? lol.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group