Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 19 Sep 2018 09:49

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 05:33 
Alex Jones has made a prediction live on his show, last time he did this he got it right..and hes only done it twice.

For those who dont know... This is the guy who predicted the 9/11 attacks, literally saying live on air that "a plane will hit those towers" and that it will be a "pretext to launch an attack on Iraq".

He launched a movement for people to ring the Whitehouse Switchboard and tell them "we know what you are planning". This was 2 months before the attacks... it was a desperate attempt though and the media didnt listen.

Well anyway...he made a prediction saying these words:

He said we would soon see
Quote:
"bone-shattering mega attacks in the United States, Canada, England or Israel."

"The time frame for the attacks is within 2 months but the biggest risk being before the middle of October"

"The prelude to a new mega attack or a string of large attacks - leading up to that - I predicted that they would have five to ten staged busts of terrorists,"

Now some of you will just dismiss this but when it happens, remember this... Because this is what got me interested in this when he made the 9/11 prediction. He will make a more accurate assumption as time goes by.

For those who are interested, a blogger has made a site on steps to take to try and stop this from happening, didnt work last time, and we still only have 2 months...

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/08/alex- ... ction.html

www.infowars.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 05:37 
I think that a terrorist might use a car bomb, somewhere in the middle east.... within the next decade. maybe.

be amazed when it happens!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 05:43 
I see what you did there.

But seriously, thats very different from predicting an attack within 2 months, the location and the amount of attacks...

Its also very different from predicting a plane hitting the trade center.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 05:44 
I don't really believe in this stuff, but the concept of it makes me kind of glad I live in a small hick town right now. Hope nothing ever goes down in Vancouver though. Lots of family there.

Then again, I hope nothing goes down anywhere, ever. lolz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 05:53 
CanadaGradeEh wrote:
I don't really believe in this stuff

Just a quick question...

Since governments in the past have been caught planning and executing attacks on their own people in the past, why is it so farfetched to believe todays controversial governments havent got something to do with these attacks given what they could gain from it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 06:00 
Oh, I believe in the whole conspiracy thing, but I just don't see a point in me getting worked up over it. I'm just going to live my life for now. It's no deal to me as of yet, and I can't do anything any how.

I don't believe in the prediction thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 07:17 
CanadaGradeEh wrote:
Oh, I believe in the whole conspiracy thing, but I just don't see a point in me getting worked up over it. I'm just going to live my life for now. It's no deal to me as of yet, and I can't do anything any how.

I don't believe in the prediction thing.

Alex Jones made a prediction from studying what was infront of him and looking at past evidence, and he got it right. Its not a question of believing or not, he was right...it was all recorded on July 2001.

So theres a pretty strong probability that he may be right again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 07:34 
interesting, I'm going to look into this guy.
Maybe the government should pay attention to him this time, but they won't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:31 
or maybe hes working WITH the government!! o___O

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooOoOOoooooooooOooooooOooooo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:34 
Quote:
United States, Canada, England or Israel

be vague more please

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:43 
im predicting a terrorist attack in this year and on this planet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:47 
ComradeLENIN wrote:
Quote:

be vague more please

Like I said, he will get into more detail in a few weeks time.

But you cant get anymore detailed than "a plane going into the towers" can you?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... alex+jones

For reference...its just a cut from the 2 hour show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:52 
lol he just can prolly speak arabic or whatever so he can watch al jazera tv or something

anyway, if he was so sure planes were flying in to the towers why didnt he tell someone, i dont believe it tbh

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 08:55 
ComradeLENIN wrote:
lol he just can prolly speak arabic or whatever so he can watch al jazera tv or something

anyway, if he was so sure planes were flying in to the towers why didnt he tell someone, i dont believe it tbh

Trust me, he told thousands of people. He contacted EVERY media station, they didnt want anything to do with it because it sounded ridiculous.

The whole infowars community was told about this, when it happend it was such a shock. Hes alot more popular these days, he has tons of fans that know about this latest prediction and people are contacting news agency all over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 09:15 
<font color=aa0000>How exactly does he come to these conclusions?

I'm going to be flying in and out of London at least four times in the next month. Thanks for the reassurance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 10:08 
EthicsGradient wrote:
<font color=aa0000>How exactly does he come to these conclusions?

I'm going to be flying in and out of London at least four times in the next month. Thanks for the reassurance.

Wish you the best of luck Confused

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 11:43 
But you know, we shouldn't actually do anything like listen in on phone calls, or racial profile in airports, or use tougher questioning practices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:22 
I remember when 9/11 happened the gov't kept saying how it was something completely unexpected that no one ever thought of before. Which is complete bs, considering people like that guy, not to mention Tom Clancy's national best seller about terrorists hijacking planes and running them into government buildings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:30 
Vistrix wrote:
ComradeLENIN wrote:
Quote:

be vague more please

Like I said, he will get into more detail in a few weeks time.

But you cant get anymore detailed than "a plane going into the towers" can you?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... alex+jones

For reference...its just a cut from the 2 hour show.

i didnt hear shit in this video. When he refrenced the world trade center , it seemed like he was talkin about the attack in llike 1991 where sopme bombs went off in the basement or something (also done by bin laden)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:39 
Ender wrote:
I remember when 9/11 happened the gov't kept saying how it was something completely unexpected that no one ever thought of before. Which is complete bs, considering people like that guy, not to mention Tom Clancy's national best seller about terrorists hijacking planes and running them into government buildings.

yeah man, and like if we made dinosaurs and they all escaped on an island then richard chrichton can predict the future too! (he wrote jurrasic park...)

just cause tom clancy writes a work of FICTION about terrorists hijacking planes doesnt mean shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:47 
Agree. If something is going to happen, chances are someone else has already thought of the idea. Whether it's from a book, movie, video game, television show, music, etc.

At best, the man is making an educated guess. And with these things, they're often hit or miss. Like playing a game of darts, sometimes the bullseye comes out of nowhere and then you'll never hit it again for the rest of the night.

If he is saying that there will be a terrorist attack in on of those three nations in the next few months, he may be right. Or hey may not. Look at the news. The "terror suspects" they caught over in England were planning something that would have probably fallen in that two month prediction span. Had they not been caught, he would have been right! There's too many things working here and cannot be guessed easily. Unless you're to say that everything is predetermined and the man is a seer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:47 
I love all of the "logic" that is employed to try to validate these things. Please, share these conclusions with people around you in every day life, so they can share the sound of someone laughing at you for me.

-Tweed

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 12:53 
MEGA ATTACK!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 13:18 

I dont know why, but I am scared...

(I am from Israel)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 13:22 

I'm terrified.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 13:23 
<font color="aa0000">Then whoever is responsible for these attacks was successful. Me, more than anything else I'm full of righteous indignation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 13:30 
I'm guessing he will narrow it down to something like "The US will be attacked sometime in the next two months, and after the attack it will lead to a string of US counter attacks and terrorist captures."

And if hes right everyone will probably freak out and think hes god, jesus my grandma could predict that.

Heres my prediction, Bush will make a funny ape-looking face within the next week on CNN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 14:04 
I'm a monkey you're a monkey he's a monkey she's a monkey we're all monkeys now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 17:01 
I predict that somewhere, someone will die within the next 15 seconds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 17:12 
Every 4 seconds, a baby dies. *SNAP*

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 17:15 
where are my fans... ?
This guy gets fans but not me? My prediction was just as cool!

(ok, so it wasn't)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 18:11 
Vistrix wrote:
The whole infowars community was told about this, when it happend it was such a shock. Hes alot more popular these days, he has tons of fans that know about this latest prediction and people are contacting news agency all over.

Ive never heard of him. Can't be too popular.

Added after 5 minutes:

Velislide wrote:
I'm guessing he will narrow it down to something like "The US will be attacked sometime in the next two months, and after the attack it will lead to a string of US counter attacks and terrorist captures."

And if hes right everyone will probably freak out and think hes god, jesus my grandma could predict that.

Heres my prediction, Bush will make a funny ape-looking face within the next week on CNN.

All of that is true! This guy isn't really all that smart, he probably just has someone leaking info to him from inside the government. The government "knew" about the WTC attacks, but did nothing about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 18:29 
ven0m wrote:
just cause tom clancy writes a work of FICTION about terrorists hijacking planes doesnt mean shit.

it means that the attacks succeeded for reasons other than it was something unimaginable. Nothing important now, but for a time shortly after the 9/11 attacks one of the many defenses given for the CIA's failure was claiming that the attacks were entirely unpredictable. They even talked about assembling a panel of screenplay writers to think up possibilities of future attacks we'd never thought of before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006 09:11 
Holy crap, how many ppl are on tv every hour of every day on this planet?

What you should be amazed at is that a hundred ppl didnt 'predict' it with relative accuracy.

Having publicised himself and ridden on the back of a spot of random luck, when this guys latest vague guesswork doesnt transpire in the exact conditions he describes, you accept its just bull, yes?

No, you claim his amazing prediction allowed others to avert disaster.

See how these things work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006 09:13 
So wait...

Saying a plane will hit one of the twin towers is vague? He did his research from looking at many different sources, the CIA have had plans in the past to fly planes into buildings.

This isnt a stroke of luck, you cant get lucky and say a plane will hit the towers and it happens 2 months later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006 09:21 
What im saying is, its inevitable that someone, somewhere, predicts every single significant event in some way or other. Look hard enough, and you'll find every single thing apparently predicted before it happens.

Considering the number of ppl on the planet and the quantity and diversity of information exchanged every second of every day, probability dictates it cannot possibly be any other way.

One man making one assumption does not a conspiracy make.

I predict nuclear terrorism in a major Western city. Its not a conspiracy, its just inevitable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006 11:10 
Skitari wrote:
I think that a terrorist might use a car bomb, somewhere in the middle east.... within the next decade. maybe.

be amazed when it happens!

This about sums up my thoughts....

It wasn't that hard to predict 9/11 if you had a brain...

He's just doing what the terrorists want-- trying to make us afraid. If anything, he's the terrorist, and i'm not gonna believe any of this bullshit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Aug 2006 12:34 
Vistrix wrote:
This isnt a stroke of luck, you cant get lucky and say a plane will hit the towers and it happens 2 months later.

I dont know about you, but im sure someone could guess that and hope it happens to get popular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 23:30 
Sorry Vistrix, had to bring this back up. Its past the middle of october.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 23:52 
WELL UM... DID HE NARROW DOWN HIS PREDICTIONS AT ALL? (LOL)