Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 19 Dec 2018 07:21

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2006 23:59 
Geezmo wrote:
Theres no such thing as a foreigner on the internet.

Fag.

WAY TO COPY THAT ENTIRE LINE OFF SOMEONE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST PASTE THE ENTIRE THING THAT THEY SAID.

lmao...

shut the f- up, dumbass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 00:27 
No.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 06:45 
oh la la zidane...what a idiot.

somehow he lost alot of respect in my eyes, that move was so dumb and unnecessary. :/

it doesnt matter what the italian player said to him,
a pro with a long career like him should be able to keep himself under control...

congrats to the new world champion italy.

atleast "klose" won the trophy for the most goals,
allthough only because "schweini" *giggle* had been taken out before he could overrun him. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 08:51 
<font color=aa0000>Too bad about Zidane... It makes me sad.
I don't see why anyone would think Italy deserved the title. They haven't actually won a game yet; their opponents were always the ones who lost it. It was a dumb way for the World Cup to end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 09:35 
huh?

Italy has dominated in many of their games.

Ethics have u been wathcing the same world cup?

Look at Italy vs. Germany, Italy BEAT Germany in the last 2 minutes. plain and simple. rest of the game was an even match.

Look at Italy Vs. Ukraine, Italy Plain out DOMINATED this entire game. Capitalizing and playing very offensive.

Italy vs. Australia is the only game which they played like UBER SHIT and were lucky to win on the penalty shot.

all of italys pre-games cept for the one vs. USA they dominated.

Italy vs. USA, very sloppy game on both sides (mind u the USA shouldnt even have made the world cup, only reason they ranked 3rd in the world is because of stupic CONCAF(sp?) rankings

Now for the FINAL game..

THE FIRST HALF EASILY was dominated by Italy,

the SECOND HALF was dominated by FRANCE.

then extra time was pretty balanced. Both Goal Keepers/Defending kept each team alive.

JESUS though Henry was playing amazing, and when they took him out i just had a HUGE "WTF" moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 10:06 
Henry wasn't that great last night I think. Granted, he was awesome, but I've seen him play better Razz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 10:46 
ya he has played better.

but at times he was cutting through the Italian defense VERY VERY NICELY.

and had some nice chances.

hence why i cant understand why they pulle him out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 10:52 
<font color=aa0000>Rand, until the semifinal Italy was, at worst, facing such footballing giants as... Australia! and... the Ukraine! Of course they dominated most of the early games; their course to the final four was by far the easiest of any. Portugal played against the Netherlands, England, and France before they got kicked out in the semifinals. France had beaten Spain, Brazil, and Portugal just to get to the final. Germany survived many people's tournament favorites Argentina after playing some of the best football in the tournament during the early rounds. The game against Italy was their worst of the tournament by far; if they'd played like they had up til then, Italy would have been slaughtered, and even so the Germans looked more like the winners all the way up to extra time. In the final Italy played for about 20 minutes midway through the first half and then let the French batter their heads against the Italian defense.
I don't really care who wins it if not Germany, so congratulations to Italy, but it's pretty obvious to me that they got damn lucky. There were definitely other teams who deserved it more.
Well, whatever, that's what I saw. If you want to act indignant and get into an argument about it, go ahead, but please do it with someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 11:02 
Quote:
Look at Italy vs. Germany, Italy BEAT Germany in the last 2 minutes. plain and simple. rest of the game was an even match.

and that you call "domination"?

Quote:
Look at Italy Vs. Ukraine, Italy Plain out DOMINATED this entire game. Capitalizing and playing very offensive.

yeah because we all know that the ukraine is a superpower in football...

and in the first round italy didnt really have a "death"-group as well.
kat is right, italy had the easiest way into the final and they didnt even played very impressive in the final itself.

they simply won the the worldcup because they had been lucky, france was making the same pressure with 10 players as before with 11 and a penalty shootout allways is a lottery.

every team who wins the cup "deserves" it in some way, but saying italy "dominated" this wc is a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 11:34 
Whoever says italy didnt deserve it needs slapping

they conceded TWO GOALS

ones was a terrible own goal vs the usa in a micky mouse of a match

one was a zidane penalty WHICH WAS THE WORST DIVE OF THE TOURNAMENT

Italians play like this:

Keep a clean sheet, anything on top of that is a bonus. and f- did they do that this tourny (even podoloski and "schweini" drew blanks against them)

They were the most deserving team in the tournament, if you thought they didnt deserve it shows how much you know.

gj italians, worthy winners.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 12:05 
Lol,

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 12:56 
<font color=aa0000>Holy crap that's funny...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 17:44 
EthicsGradient wrote:
<font color=aa0000>Rand, until the semifinal Italy was, at worst, facing such footballing giants as... Australia! and... the Ukraine! Of course they dominated most of the early games; their course to the final four was by far the easiest of any. Portugal played against the Netherlands, England, and France before they got kicked out in the semifinals. France had beaten Spain, Brazil, and Portugal just to get to the final. Germany survived many people's tournament favorites Argentina after playing some of the best football in the tournament during the early rounds. The game against Italy was their worst of the tournament by far; if they'd played like they had up til then, Italy would have been slaughtered, and even so the Germans looked more like the winners all the way up to extra time. In the final Italy played for about 20 minutes midway through the first half and then let the French batter their heads against the Italian defense.
I don't really care who wins it if not Germany, so congratulations to Italy, but it's pretty obvious to me that they got damn lucky. There were definitely other teams who deserved it more.
Well, whatever, that's what I saw. If you want to act indignant and get into an argument about it, go ahead, but please do it with someone else.

I agree heavily with this. Italy wasn't even a top three team in the tournament. They legitimately beat one good team: Germany. The match against France was so dead-even that it could've easily have gone either way. France, Brazil, and Argentina were all better teams than Italy.

I'm not using this as an excuse...congrats to the Italians. They won the entire thing fair and square. But they just weren't the best team in the tournmanet at all. They really lucked out by playing TWO of the worst teams in the round of 16. France beat Spain, Brazil, and Portugal...all great, great teams. Italy beat Germany...and the respect ends there.

A couple other things:

Henry was INCREDIBLE at some points in the second half. He single handedly almost produced a couple of goals. He's an amazing talent, and IMO the best striker in the world. He's a much more complete player than Ronaldo.

I wrote this on another message board about Zidane:
Quote:
What Zidane did was one of the most outrageous and classless acts I've ever seen in all of sports. How do you end your career like that?!?!

I feel awful for what he did. How on earth could he suffer such a mental lapse?

This is truly a depressing sports day for me...

You can't justify it. He shattered his legacy in practically the worst possible way. He'll now be remembered for that shit more than the fact that he was a great soccer player who supposedly was an ambassador for the game.

He was pissed off? Get in the guy's face. Shove the guy. What Zidane did was one of the most classless things I've ever seen. And to end your career not even on the field...horrific.

Congrats to the Italians...they deserve the trophy. This guy is amazing, however...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2006 23:08 
mmmm idk about more complete than ronaldinho. he is a much better goal-scorer, but hes a striker, he should be. ronaldinho is a great creator for others, he is a great passer and so creative. they are both worldclass players, probably the best two in the world, in what order, im not sure. they both have their moments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 07:59 
Does no one read my posts? sauce, Italians play a different style to the rest of the world, they play for a clean sheet, that’s what they got, every game apart from one outrageous penalty decision against France, and one clanger of an own goal against the usa

the Italians pawned the tournament, in each knockout round they played tough teams to beat, Australia has tons of premiership players (oh and italy beat them with 10 men!!), Ukraine have god, i mean, shevva. Then obviously Germany. not knowing much about football, u and ethics probably go by reputation, and sure these teams have lower reps, but even if these lower reputations are all you’re willing to look at, you can still only beat what’s in front of you, and the Italians did that every game, apart from 1 group stage game where the ref had a field day with the red card

Reputations don’t mean the games will be harder, Brazil and Spain were shocking, Portugal are a poor team and France did well to get past them with all the diving and cheating. Yes France beat everyone put in front of them, but they couldn’t beat the Italians (who should have had a clean sheet).

Italy also beat Germany THE HOSTS and trust me the host nation has a massive advantage. the hosts always do well

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 08:57 
<font color=aa0000>I can see why you might think all that, not knowing much about football. Wink

Post subject: .
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 10:01 

Just getting in before the shit hits the fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 10:05 
ComradeLENIN wrote:
Italy also beat Germany THE HOSTS and trust me the host nation has a massive advantage. the hosts always do well

WC 2002 Korea and Japan? I thought neither of them did very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 10:07 
deathbypapercuts99 wrote:
mmmm idk about more complete than ronaldinho. he is a much better goal-scorer, but hes a striker, he should be. ronaldinho is a great creator for others, he is a great passer and so creative. they are both worldclass players, probably the best two in the world, in what order, im not sure. they both have their moments.

I said Ronaldo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 11:12 
Stewieeeeeee7 wrote:
ComradeLENIN wrote:

<font color=aa0000>Republic of Korea were the first Asian team ever to get to the semifinals (I think). I remember them knocking out some crazy competition. I'd say they did pretty well.

Ronaldoronaldinhogrr. I think it's about time Portuguese-speaking teams found some new names.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2006 21:12 
Yeah I guess your right actually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 13:43 
Stewieeeeeee7 wrote:
ComradeLENIN wrote:

even though you've made the realisation, LoL! at this.

Added after 7 minutes:

hey and you know brazilians make use their nicknames as opposed to their real names. their real names have like 5-6 deffierent words like "roberto de silva carlos ferrieria dos olivera".

ronaldinho means "little ronaldo" in reference to fat ronaldo

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 16:09 
everyone play this cool zidane game

http://widelec.org/zidane.html

Added after 1 minutes:

anyone play dota? does this remind you of spritbreakers ulti?

Added after 13 minutes:

Added after 13 minutes:

k getting weird

Added after 14 minutes:

WATCH OUT! crouch is about

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2006 17:14 
thats what i get for not reading well... in that case yea hes a lot better than ronaldo is now anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2007 08:00 
Remember this thread?

Man WHO WAS RIGHT about hargreaves? god damn. I was. Who was right about italy? jesus. i'm a genius.

Who was right about RVN Very Happy And france getting to the final

Man, only thing i got wrong was shevva, hes shit.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2007 12:40 

What, he moved to one of the worlds biggest teams and is their current top scorer, while managing to cement his place in the starting eleven, a feat which other supposedly superior strikers have failed to accomplish. Hmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2007 16:33 
I was right about him dropping out the preimiership, I reckon la liga is perfect for him, everyone gets more time on the ball, unlike the prem there are teams that they can expect to beat, as the quality is far more polarized, perfect for a goal hanger. However he is always so disappointing when i watch him on sky. His finishing has gone down the pan, even he used to be better then what he is at real, he gets way more chances now too. Raul syndrome, i guess.

he always seems to be the guy who is the weak link in the chain, pass it to him where there is no shot on, more often then not he'll ruin it. However i can see why the manager wanted him for his new look real, the bit at the end, suited to spanish football.

Its great to see how well manchester united are doing without him though, the very first season they get rid of him.

Its ludicrous, i cant believe your even sticking up for him STILL (remembering how you did before he disgraced himself in the world cup; with poor preformances getting him dropped oh and his disgraceful rejection of a call up, showing just how much he cares about his international fans, a shit man makes for the perfect shit footballer i guess)

10 goals in 16 league games... remember 3 of them came against just giants as Levante UD and 4 against the amazing ossasuna!

so 7 of the 10 in 2 matches? wonderful.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6