Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 20 Aug 2017 02:03

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2007 12:58 
45mil on colossus rhodes. i hunted them for 2 days straight and none dropped.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 20:42 
i just read that ND may have been reduced or even totally dropped from poltergeist loot table.

dis city is the only "reliable" drop place now. having said that, its still rare as shit.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 21:11 
Code:
[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: i ened your sword! how much you sell?[1:23]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: offer?[1:23]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: elit +2 2 sock whit 2 rdg and 13m?[1:23]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: just 13m its good![1:23]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: show me?[1:23]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: ok w8[1:24]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: hi its me 8)[1:24]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: lol[1:25]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: oups.. whong chat[1:25]
*he showed me an elite 2 soc hammer +2 lvl 90, im lvl 88*
[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: you never said hammer XD[1:25]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: oo sry[1:25]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: yes or no?[1:25]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: i dont like em, sorry[1:25]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: only good with a dagger[1:25]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: for the speed[1:25]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: plz just 13m its a good price and its 2 rdg in the hammer its good![1:25]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry, sword is useful to me right now[1:26]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: damn[1:26]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: plz[1:26]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry friend[1:26]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: 8([1:26]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: i add ndg +1 helm elit coro..?[1:27]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: trade plz[1:29]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: hey follow me![1:30]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: im back, had to go afk a sec[1:30]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: wer r you?[1:30]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: come[1:30]
*took me to a market stall where a level 90 elite +2 sword is for sale for 11m*
[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: look elit 1 sock sword of zaja![1:30]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: 11m and its not good price.. and i offer you 13m and my hammer![1:31]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: not 90 yet =D[1:31]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: 11m and its not good price.. and i offer you 13m and my hammer![1:31]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: but i cant level with hammer[1:31]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: trade![1:32]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry =([1:32]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: for this![1:33]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: ok?[1:33]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: no thank you[1:33]

[Whisper]Killing_Sword speaks to Amy-Lee: ok?[1:33]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: plz!!!! its really good[1:33]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: do you ened elit +2 boots lvl 100?[1:33]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: got some[1:34]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: i can add in the trade..[1:34]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: its 20m but..[1:34]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry =s[1:34]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: the elit boots +2 and 5m!!!!!!! for your sword big offer!![1:34]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: ok?[1:35]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: ok ok!!!  the boots and my hammer!!!!![1:36]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry. the hammer is useless and i have boots[1:37]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: the sword means i can level fine[1:37]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: just sell the boots  but comon i really need![1:37]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: i really need the sword too[1:38]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: just the offer hwit boots its a really big offer its 35m and more!![1:39]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: then im sure someone else will accept and you wont have to wait long[1:39]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry[1:39]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: no just come trade now![1:40]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: sorry. i am using the sword[1:40]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: ok  ok if you decline i put the boots the hammer and 5m!!!!!! its 40m this offer!![1:40]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: i REALLY dont like the hammer.[1:41]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: you sell 10m and he will sell really fast cuz just the gems is 10m!![1:41]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: common my offer is work 40m and more!![1:43]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: then someone else will accept it, sorry[1:43]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: i really need its for this i offer you this!! and its work 15m your sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![1:43]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: its worth more then 15m to me as i am using it to level[1:44]

[Whisper]Amy-Lee speaks to --_Destroy_-: leveling takes priority over money for me right now[1:44]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: lol[1:49]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: your club how much you slel?[1:49]

[Whisper]--_Destroy_- speaks to Amy-Lee: for my offer its ok?[1:49]

some people just cant take no for an answer.

1 soc elite sword+3 lvl 85

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:06 
Dude seriously. I've never seen a game as bad as Conquer with the whole repeatedly asking bull shit. Gets annoying very fast.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:07 
i wouldnt mind half as much if they could spell just a few words properly =(

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:24 
Now do you understand why I quit Conquer? Not because of how extremely boring the game is to me, I mean all around it's a good game, just too slow for my liking. Mostly because of the dumb asses within it who cannot spell properly.

Not to mention there attempts to get you to trade them an item you're using and will be using for quite sometime.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:41 
nah, idiots are half the fun.

i have some guy right now offering me super+2 bracers and super+2 robe for super +2 2 soc backsword =D

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:45 
I never said the idiots weren't fun... It's just when they won't shut up, they just keep going on and on over the same damn item. Knowing that they could be at someone else possibly getting one.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:47 
blacklist=problem solved.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2007 23:48 
Good reasoning. Still too boring of a game in my honest opinion.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 18:39 
im so pissed right now.

all my accounts got banned.

i never aimbotted or used any other programs and now im f- banned? wtf is with this bullshit?

did i not buy enough DB's or something?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 07:01 

damn kiel, kapwned... i rarely play mine... but i dont think i watn a botter on it.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 11:15 
Kiel wrote:
im so pissed right now.

all my accounts got banned.

i never aimbotted or used any other programs and now im f- banned? wtf is with this bullshit?

did i not buy enough DB's or something?

what happened? did you send em a email about it???

EDIT: I have tons of account get ahold of me

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 11:55 
well i was in TG on my warrior, ND'ing a stake to level poleaxe when some other warrior pmed me asking how i got into the middle of a stake, i got no idea what hes on about.

so i tg a while, then close my accs cause i play xen and it lags me.

i go to log on to TG while i sleep and all my accounts are banned.

sent an email to the colossus rhodes GM last night, waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 11:56 
and thanks for the offer, Ame, but i got noahs account banned and all of mine (bought like 30 dbs heh, what a waste)

oh well, if i dont get my accounts back i wont be playing conquer again

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 14:54 
well see the thing is usually tq does nothing about cheaters and being in middle of two stakes is far from cheating.
So there something else going on.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 14:57 
i wasnt in the middle of two stakes, from what the guy told me i was inside one. like how people get into the poles on xen.

f- knows. downloading AO right now so i guess im done with conquer.

buying lord of the rings online on friday so ill see how i go with that.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 18:35 
Well I wish ya luck who knows then.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 18:38 
Well I just logged on bates and hes not banned but he is naked.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007 11:08 

Character(s): LACHDANAN, Deathmaster Snikch, Heth
just a couple quick questions:

can you pick different servers?
are all stats useful or is there ones i should probably avoid?
how do you open your equipped items screen? lol
if im set to "peace" will people still be able to kill me?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

http://xenpwn.ytmnd.com/

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007 17:26 
Lachdanan wrote:
just a couple quick questions:

can you pick different servers?

yep, there are the main realms, these are like, Wonders, planets etc etc
within those realms are the servers, like 6-8 in each iirc
one account can have characters on each of the servers, but only one character per server, obviously.

Quote:
are all stats useful or is there ones i should probably avoid?

you wont need to worry about this untill you Reborn, until then the stats are done for you.

Quote:
how do you open your equipped items screen? lol

iirc there is a button on your screen that does it, dont play right now so not 100%

Quote:
if im set to "peace" will people still be able to kill me?

yes. people can kill you any time except in market and newb zones below level...(27?) something like that. newb zones are love canyon (ape city) and the area outside of twin city, again, my memory is quite fuzzy.

im sure amethyst or cesar will correct me on anything i f- up on.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2007 21:14 

Quote:
yep, there are the main realms, these are like, Wonders, planets etc etc
within those realms are the servers, like 6-8 in each iirc
one account can have characters on each of the servers, but only one character per server, obviously.

so these "realms" are just groups of servers? are they in different times zones or is there nothing significant? but you can only make one character on a server?? that kinda blows. so if i wanted to play in the realm "dreams" on the server "glory" my friend who has a character on "honor" (which is also in dreams) wont be able to play with me?

edit:

and is there any way to auto equip arrows when your an archer? also, im trying to decide between a warrior and a trojan. i looked around town and didnt see many warriors.. do they suck? or are trojans just really popular?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 12:44 

you can be killed on peace mode mostly everywhere. only places i know that are non-pk is Twin City and Market. Ape City is free game.

Most people will pick a trojan because warriors pretty much suck till they reborn.

and archer has to manualy equit their own arrows.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 16:06 
i f- LOVE warriors. i did have full 1soc, mainly supers though, shame i got deleted before i could RB.

you can drag arrows onto the bar though so you just hit a button on keyboard to equip them, which is nice...

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 16:17 

Quote:
you can drag arrows onto the bar though so you just hit a button on keyboard to equip them, which is nice...

isnt that manualy? lol

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 16:19 
yeah, but just incase he didnt know.

dude, he cant find the equipped items screen, im making the tips as basic as i can.

what the f- is wrong with you lately?

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 16:20 

lol, i dont know...

i barely play conquer anymore. my archer is like 4pct to level 110... and i just dont feel like getting there.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2007 20:53 

thank you both SO much! the interface is somewhat simple but im still trying to get used to it. i think im goina go with a trojan just because they get cool looking armour.

so is it basically impossible to gimp yourself?

edit:

a couple more questions!

is there any point to being a warrior at all? i always liked using swords and shields.. but their armour is just so ugly.. but they can get this superman skill, is it really good?

can trojans use spears and shields as well? i mean, if i DIDNT want to use two weapons, would i gimp myself by using a spear, or a sword and a shield? and what the f- is up with the robot thing?

whats exactly is this reborn thingy? the only thing i know about it is you get it at lvl 120

how does the marriage thing work? and lastly how can you change your skin colour? im seeing people with tans lol

edit again:

i found out a bit about getting reborn. someone told me trojans can use shields when they are. is that true?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 02:11 
Lachdanan wrote:
thank you both SO much! the interface is somewhat simple but im still trying to get used to it. i think im goina go with a trojan just because they get cool looking armour.

it can be complicated. i love the warrior armors after 110 and the archer ones are very nice too (WINGS!)

Quote:
so is it basically impossible to gimp yourself?

yes, but the downside is that until rb, all characters will be indentical except gear.

Quote:
is there any point to being a warrior at all? i always liked using swords and shields.. but their armour is just so ugly.. but they can get this superman skill, is it really good?

lets put it this way, its a skill that makes you do 10X damage, and you can keep it going forever with some practice. it means HUGE xp.

in conquer, the xp is calculated on the DAMAGE you do to the enemy, NOT just killing it. so with superman, you can gain amazing xp rates. at level 90, i was making 10% of a level per superman, and i could keep it going for around 5 times. the trick with superman is that if you keep it going long enough, your xp bar fills up again, so you just click it again and away you go. i personally LOVE warriors, and their gear is amazingly cheap too.

Quote:
can trojans use spears and shields as well? i mean, if i DIDNT want to use two weapons, would i gimp myself by using a spear, or a sword and a shield? and what the f- is up with the robot thing?

trojans can use spears, but why would you? you want to ALWAYS use a club. club+sword or club+blade (i prefer blade) are the preferred combinations.

Quote:
whats exactly is this reborn thingy? the only thing i know about it is you get it at lvl 120

get it at 130. water taos can reborn at 110, but they practically have to be pled the WHOLE way. if you wait till 130 with any class, you gain more stats for the next stages.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 03:01 

yeah.. i dont think id be getting to lvl 130 anytime soon, so i think ill go with warrior just so i can use a sword and shield lol Razz but this superman thing sounds cool.... but what about trojans with shields?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 07:31 
trojans cant use shields. ever.

only warriors, so they have to be a warrior at the point in their careers when they were it.

do not. ever. take the short route and rb at 120. i wouldnt rb anything but a water below 127 personally.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 08:38 

hmmm... so what if im a warrior first and get reborn as a trojan?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 08:52 
the conquer site is actually a VERY nice resource, a lot of the info is very useful, if a little hard to dig up.

http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/reborn/rebornspe.htm

shows what classes can use a shield post-reborn.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 08:53 
oh, and even second RB, trojans can NEVER wear shields.

it would be silly anyway, shields are hugely over-rated. i much prefer to use a wand. its 2h but snow is an outstanding skill, especially with superman.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 13:44 

bleh ill probably end up rolling a trojan anyway, like i said.. just because of the armour Razz well actually, there is some warrior armour i like but im assuming once i get to a really high lvl its probably best not to wear it, and better off wearing (basalt, ancient, phoenix = fugly)

in any case, would i have to use clubs?

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 15:16 
for pvm definately. only one though.

on a warrior for leveling, get a wand. 90% of the time, a shield will be next to useless as you SHOULD be taking 1's from the stuff you level on anyway.

i looooooove snow.

on a trojan, get a club and...blade or sword. 2 clubs is useless and blades do more damage. i much prefer swords to blades, largely due to the blade skill being shit (it over-rides rage[the club skill])

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 15:29 

if blades do more dmg then why not two blades instead of club and blade?

Quote:
(it over-rides rage[the club skill])

ehhh lol

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 15:41 

what server are you on?

if you want to come to Kylin server. I can offer a hand in game.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2007 20:55 

edit:

i finally made up my mind and rolled a warrior (going to use blade/sword) the main reason being i found out you can wear clothing over your armour to hide it lol thanks again!

Skitari wrote:
internet.

serious business.

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007 11:44 
warriors cant use two weapons bud...

for a warrior, for leveling, imo, you NEEEEEEEEEEEED a wand. its the only weapon that makes warriors so damned fast at leveling.

you use a club for RAGE. rage is a 360 attack, it hits enemies all around you, so you get more xp.

snow is similar, except that the range is bigger...and its amazingly awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next