Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 21 Aug 2017 19:44

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do You Think The Goverment Created HIV/AIDS?
Yes 27%  27%  [ 14 ]
No 73%  73%  [ 38 ]
Total votes : 52
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 07:20 
Well, it's been bothering me now for some time. Seeing the commercials with all these STD statistics, advertising treatments, and the bunch. I am here today to ask your thoughts on where you think the AIDS Virus came from.

I believe a US Government Agency created the virus to wipe out the African American population. I've heard of stories that the government tested new diseases in a small and isolated town with African Americans. One of these diseases could have been HIV. So how did it spread? Well here is a theory...

The government tested this on the African Americans>
Seen that it took too long to work>
Discharged the population back into the public>>
The men go to... Korea, Vietnam, Prison>
The women stay home, sleep with alot of people>>
The men spread it to hookers over seas, other non-African American men sleep with them, catch it>
The men spread it to there bunk buddies in prison>
The men return home, now there are many other men aside from African Americans affected>
Come home and sleep with alot of women, men, and such, it spreads even more>
Some leave the country move/visit to France,for example>
Spreading it to France would cause a chain reaction because the French are sex fiends>
More people go to France catch it from the hookers and/or partners>

Then whilst it is spreading in a lethal sex orgy, the 'Government Agency' realizes that the HIV strain has mutated and/or contributed to the development of the AIDS virus.

There are many more possiblities to why or how the AIDS virus developed.

There is also something called Cat AIDS. Now seriously, why would cats have AIDS? Because the 'Governement Agency' introduced it to a few Cats, maybe not knowing the side affect of the HIV virus, or maybe doing so knowing. They used it to wipe out some of the feral/stray cat population in big cities. The animal shelters pick the cats up, not knowing, give them out for adoption, move around the country/world, spreading it to male/female while they mate as they would...

...So, what are your thoughts of how this epidemic came to be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 07:31 
thanks for that entertaining read Razz found it funny.

Post subject: conspiracy
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 08:24 
hey dude if ur into conspiracies (sp?) check this link... make sure u read the whole thing it mentions aids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 08:26 
lol oops forgot link http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6047/pg1

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 09:22 
You can't possibly be serious. I had little faith to begin with in most of the people on these boards but... Well now I just hate everyone. Good job, you all are dead to me now because of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 09:30 
hey i dont believe that poop just thought he would like to read about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 09:55 
all that site was good for was a chuckle and confirming my suspicions that scallion are indeed evil Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 13:42 
African Green Monkey, is where the HIV virus came from. Because the men in Northern African was not getting enough action from their already naked wifes.

Denny

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 14:13 
Denny wrote:
African Green Monkey, is where the HIV virus came from. Because the men in Northern African was not getting enough action from their already naked wifes.

Denny

I don't know where that came from, but yea was kind of wrong.

1 theory (witch hasn't been proven true or false as of yet) is that we are BORN with the potential to have HIV or AIDS, but only gets triggered when certain hormones in the general area of where the "cell" is are activated.

^^ hey, at least I pay attention in science class, if not any other subject Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 14:20 
*shakes head in disbelief*

Wow, I don't think I've heard anything even close to that racist in a very long time. I feel sorry for this worlds future if this is the way we're teaching the newer generations to think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 14:30 
I thought I was the only one who knew the government created AIDS. I'm glad to see another firm believer in the TRUTH. Spread the word Adam, us open minded individuals will not let the evil government kill, control, or abuse us any longer!

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 15:23 
well ive also believed in this theory for quite a while as ive actually done my research unlike most of you saying ahah good for chuckles!...but as with anything incorporating the US government theres no way to prove anything, just theories. if the government has nothing to hide then why the F*ck does it white out like 80% of any document they release to anyone. i remember when i was all caught up in the roswell incidence and was reading papers released by the government that were like 80% whited out...IF IT NEVER HAPPENED WHY IS THERE A NEED TO HIDE THINGS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 16:17 
BTW, I don't know if the government was involved in creating the virus or not. My comment was on the blatent racisism of his description of how it spread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 16:43 
i think it came from iowa...(sorry to all that take offence (sp?) bad joke Very Happy)

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 17:33 
miss caria its uptight people like you that CREATE racism. just saying that the government created it for african americans is a very widely and well known theory - which people should be able to talk about in a civilized mannor without people like you gasping in disbelief and making comments like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 17:41 
My "gasping" wasn't because the government may or maynot have made it to use against African Americans. It was the outraggious way it was described as having been spread that appalled me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 17:44 
OK. But I'm not racist against any ethnic background. I'm a half African American/Caucasian Amercian myself. I did not mean it to be racists in anyway. I am saying this is 1 theory on how it could have spread. I've heard stories from my father, History Channel, and other sources that there WAS a town that a group of African American were isolated and introduced to diseases such as some well known STDs now.

So I would not speak in such a way as you did, Miss Caria, before you actually know something about me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 17:50 
I'm not sure, but I think she was talking about Denny's post, which was indeed rather shocking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 18:12 
wtf the government made it? are u on crack lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 18:14 
I think it grew like any other virus or disease....

Your insane... Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:07 
I apoligize to Miss Caria if she wasn't meaning about me.

But for the people calling me insane?...

They can create Smallpox, Anthrax, and other deadly diseases, so why couldn't someone have created AIDS? It's a form of biological warfare.

Also, for the people who disapprove of the Government NOT creating it, could you explain why not? I didn't start this post to have a arguement, I started it to get some constructive feedback about the subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:11 
Quote:
I started it to get some constructive feedback about the subject.

Sorry, but i'll be on the floor laughing for the next 10 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:14 
Smallpox wasnt created, and i know aids comes from a monkey in africa. Im suprised somone hasnt said sailors or gays or something like that yet though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:17 
I don't get why it is in gays a lot.
Only thing i can think of i can't say here. um.

P.S.
I heard the monkey thing too, and i'm 99% sure that was how it came to humans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:20 
I would not be surprised if medical/biological research played a role in the creation of the virus, but the idea that the government manufactured it with the intent of wiping out African Americans, or any significant part of the nation's population, is plain silly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:21 
lol no offence or anything Kaz, just my thaught but i think it might be more common for gays to go inside another guy then a straight guy to go into a chick. Might just be my crazy thaughts though. Another reason is because gays were alot more open with there sex and didnt worry about condoms alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:29 
I doubt it is that gays have sex more than straights, but I do think it's about not using condoms
(especially since oral discourages condoms)
K, I've said too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:32 
i didnt mean about having sex more i meant ejaculation<< is that alowed to say?? anyways ya...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 19:44 
Wouldn't it have to be sex to transfur aids.. what do you mean by that, masturbation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 20:10 
My Biology teacher in 10th grade said it happened because some black guy had anal sex with an infected mokey or some crazy crap like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 20:14 
Ok, just so you people know, AIDS isn't only transfered via sex.

You guys act like you're 5 and don't know this stuff. HIV can be given by any infected biological fluid being transfered to another person's bloodstream in any way. AIDS is condition, not a virus. HIV is the virus.

A monkey that was carrying HIV could have bit a person and infected them that way ffs.

The government has plenty of extremely intelligent and extremely valuable african americans working within it. Even back when HIV became wide-spread. Why would the government want to kill people they value? Further more, why would they release it in AFRICA. A non-U.S. controlled territory?

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 20:17 
ok sobek and a 10th grade biology teacher knows all, ask her if jfk was actually a conspiracy plz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 20:17 
nvm kaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 20:42 

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 21:04 
If Aids came from a chromosome, wouldn't it already be found and 100% sure that they know? How would it spread too, I mean sure you could have let's say a Dominant AA for aids and an Aa and your kids would have it, but that'd mean that AA would have it and Aa would be a carrier....Which means we would all have it. I'm just saying it can't really be a deformation because it's a communicable disease.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 21:33 
Very Happy Mel Gibson is teh Savior

Quote:
Excuse me, but if I knew where Mel Gibson lived, I'd be on the floor licking his bawls right now

Oh, and I don't find it to be polite when people call me, or anyone else for that matter an idiot, crazy, or crackhead because of a view they expressed. That's saying you have a theory about something, and me saying 'OMG, yer a stupid moron because you think that'. These things ARE possible, and I take them into account.

I have heard the Monkey Theory as well, but I don't believe of the having sex with it part, HIV is spread through other means.

And I stand corrected, AIDS is a condition. It's HIV that's the virus. Thank you for pointing that out. Surprised

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2004 21:52 
Read up on this; wasn't the same, or may have been the same experiment, but this is one of the articles I have found pertaining to the testing/experiments on a small population of African American males.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762136.html

Also, look up something called Black Syphillus (not the race black, but the color black).

Post subject: AIDS
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 03:21 
consider the people it affects.
AIDS was made to kill dope feens,hookers,and gays.
it works good,the world is better off without those people.
whoever made it ,sure did 1 heck of a job.
AMERICA does nothin half assed.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 03:28 
thanks for posting that adam, i read a couple similar to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 09:56 
Quote:
consider the people it affects.
AIDS was made to kill dope feens,hookers,and gays.
it works good,the world is better off without those people.
whoever made it ,sure did 1 heck of a job.
AMERICA does nothin half assed.

You're disgusting.