Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 22 Oct 2017 22:23

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Do You Think The Goverment Created HIV/AIDS?
Yes 27%  27%  [ 14 ]
No 73%  73%  [ 38 ]
Total votes : 52
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 10:34 
I also think the HIV virus was created. By who I don't know, but I also believe that they have a cure for it, but they aren't giving it out. Because HIV/AIDS makes money for the medical people. It's stupid though, I too see these commericals about the kids dying and/or being affected. 6,000 kids a day, that's obsurd. If anyone made this, I hope they burn in hell for all eternity...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Say Hello To Lucifer For Me Asshole/s Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 10:56 
Quote:
consider the people it affects.
AIDS was made to kill dope feens,hookers,and gays.
it works good,the world is better off without those people.
whoever made it ,sure did 1 heck of a job.
AMERICA does nothin half assed

Holy smokes. Sad

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 12:31 
ummmm, the virus can not be killed
But the virus can not survie outside the body for more then like 5 sec.

Denny

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 12:44 
i think it came from your mom

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 21:34 
It came from monkeys in africa. i think some dude porked a monkey if u know what i mean. there are some really sick and twisted people living in this world you know. im not positive that is what happened though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 22:04 
if i wasn't so tired of f- studying I would lol at that ^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 22:27 
Or the monkey got killed, its blood got over some guys cuts/scrapes, and the monkey had HIV, they now have HIV, their wives have HIV, their wives are dirty cheating barthelago, the men are dirty cheating barthelago, soon everybody has it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 22:32 
Dude kilowat, that was the most ignorant, stupidest, and freaking arrogant thing you've ever said. you disgust me and you should be shot. People like you give America a bad stereotype. thanks jackass

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2004 22:36 
hes a redneck he doesnt count for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 00:53 
The most widely believed origin of HIV is that it is a form of SIV Simian(monkey) Immunodeficiency Virus. Certain strains of this virus bear a very close resemblance to HIV-1 and HIV-2. It could have spread to humans in many ways. They most common carrier of SIV is the green monkey, which is a food in some parts of Africa(not a substitute for sex with another human). Research shows that if a green monkey were infected with 2 different strains of the virus then it may be communicable to humans through blood contact/ingestion.
On a side note, please try to keep the blatant homophobia to a minimum. As a member of my school's GSA(gay straight alliance) that's exactly the type of intolerant crap that we're trying to stop. If you don't have someething constructive, thought out and informed to post, then don't waste my time with your senseless, ill-informed babbling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 01:28 
Word to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 01:34 
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i saw this topic the other day and said to myself.."i dont want any of this.." ...so today i said eff it ill click into it...i read the first effing line and laughed my ass off!

seriously..(not trying to be racist or anything cuz im not) is this another one of those things about how we should feel bad for african americans because of the slave crap they went through in the 1800's?..you honestly think that the government made AIDS to kill off african americans? wow...im just so speechless at the stupidity.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 01:46 
And wtf to that.

Who ever said anything about "slave crap"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 02:54 
yea...i knew i went a little too far on that...but people like him really really piss me off..saying crap like "the government invented AIDS to kill off african americans"...

P.S.: sorry if you're offended by my last post..it was not meant to offend anyone.

Post subject: yea well, tuff
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 03:37 
hey ANNEX,thats the way i feel.
want me to church it up for ya son??

hey death by...actually i do count.
i voted for BUSH AGAIN!
and if u dont vote,what i think counts for you.
consider that.
my one vote speaks for thousands,if they agree or not.

hey acidious,all youre GSA crap is on the way out.
homos have had thier time in the light and on TV,now its starting to end.
damn straight im intolerant of it.
your fightin on the wrong side dood.
your side is gonna lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 04:15 
Kilowatt, I can respect that you have an opinion that may greatly differ from mine, but that doesn't mean you have a right to try and force your opinion on anyone else. I don't see why there has to be a winning side and a losing side...my personal belief on the matter is live and let live, don't judge something you don't understand. It really isn't an individuals choice to be gay or bi, but it's something they have to live with. Having f- like you harrass them over it doesn't help matters one bit. Offer a rebuttal if you want, but this is getting way off topic(partly my fault) and we should get back to the original post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 04:16 
Kilowatt, I suppose you think you're an awesome American, too. How ironic would that be?

Post subject: live and let live?
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 04:26 
dood.
GOD said there is a winning and losing side.
that gay accepting stuff is shoved down all americans throats, on TV or otherwise.
if they can try and force it on me.is turnabout not fair play?
that stuff is wrong dude.
i should not be subjected to view it,against my wiill.
and i am.
they expect equal rights,ok fine ,they get to complain and recieve complaint.

dude,what this country needs is more people standing up,and saying that is wrong,and not cool with them.
as for the f-s like me making it "hard on them"
I guess if they would have stayed in the closet,they wouldnt have this problem.
hard to argue that.

it is shameful one nation UNDER GOD.
shameful!
vote republican!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 04:49 
Quote:
GOD said there is a winning and losing side.

Well, I guess that clears everything up. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
gay ppl quotas on tv?

That is indeed dumb. TV isn't supposed to represent real life. Do they really do that?
Quote:
i should not be subjected to view it,against my wiill.
and i am.

I'm sure a lot of people could say the same about violence, drug-related scenes, product placements, and teletubbies. If you can't tolerate it, change the channel or suck it up. Society is about compromise, not maximum pleasure for those who yell the loudest (or quote the most scripture, for that matter).
Quote:
dude,what this country needs is more people standing up,and saying that is wrong,and not cool with them.

What that country needs is some decent education. Political emancipation would follow soon after, as would tolerance.
Quote:
I guess if they would have stayed in the closet,they wouldnt have this problem.

I guess if blacks had just kept quiet in the 50s and 60s some of them wouldn't have gotten beaten up by racist pseudo-Nazi "good Americans".
Quote:
it is shameful one nation UNDER GOD.

Remember your 5th grade American history? All that stuff about the nation being built on the principles of religious tolerance and all that?
Apparently not. Read your Jefferson, you ignorant bigot.
(This is the part where you quote "In God we trust" at me... lolz)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 05:09 
whoa...whos on the bigger rampage tonight? Kilowatt or Ethics....?

Post subject: lmao
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 05:11 
yes it does.
it is clearly stated in the bible,that homosexuals go to hell.
thus,the losers.
even the SIMPSONS are forced to include a gay character.
my solution to viewing it,was to turn the TV OFF

it is simply the war between good and evil, god and the devil,gays and straights.
its really just that simple to me.
republicans fight on the side of GOD and good ,democrats fight for welfare benefits,and equal gay rights.
again the difference between god and the devil.
this shit is the beginning of the end of the world.

u reallly want me to answer a question involving my thoughts on blacks?

lmao

u dont.

religious tolerance?
am I to believe that same sex marrige is ok?
IN A CHURCH?!?!
UNDER THE EYES OF GOD?
its not im my religion.
and its not in AMERICAS religion either.

sure i practice religious tolerance,but homo sexuality is not a religion.
but them trying to make me accept it,against my religion, is a form of MY intolerance?
religious tolerance does not include accepting sin as being ok.

i am going to try reallly hard not to reply in this thread anymore.

u hate Tony Blair dont you?
*now we are REALLY off topic*

some ppl think AIDS is doing the work of GOD...
so??where did it come from??

Post subject: Kilo
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 05:24 
You do know that "christianity" is the smallest (and has the most corrupt history) of any major religion. Where was Jesus from? What color do you think he was? If you are going to claim to be a Christian you better read your bible. Even Jesus got pissed off at hardcore religious zelots.

"Judge not lest ye be judged" ~ Jesus of Nazareth

NOW STFU dumbarse. = )

HEHE, "republicans fight on the side of GOD and good" ~ KILO.
UMMmm... can I have some of what you are smoking? Do you not read or pay attention to what is going on around you? It sounds like all you know is what some televangalist said on TV before he went out and bought a hooker.

If we are going to stereotype lets do it rite.
Republicans = Hypocrites
Democrats = Honost sinners

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 05:41 
You are not being force into anything. When's the last time somebody tried to convince you that being gay was the only way to go and that being straight was morally wrong? You don't have to watch tv if you don't want to. The way you were talking about America's religion you made it sound like we are living in a theocratic nation and not a democracy. Just because christianity is the dominant religion doesn't mean it is the only one. I believe the constitution states that people have freedom of religion, to practice what they choose. Just because homosexuality isn't a religion doesn't mean that it is unacceptable by all of the religions in America.
This is a prime example of why I think children should not be subjected to religion at an early age. They are taught to blindly follow, and not to question and think for themselves. Answer me this: if god made all that is in existence, all living creatures and the things they need to exist, why were people made with the potential to be gay at all? If it's so wrong why was it allowed to happen in the first place? Why is it that there are so many different faiths, many with their own holy document that is the word of god or the creating entity itself? How did you decide that this was the correct one, and the ideals and morals of all the others were wrong? You didn't, that decision was made for you when you were brought to church and were taught "the word of god" or whatever the f- you wanna call it. I feel sorry for you, never having a chance to think for yourself, to formulate your own beliefs. Go ahead and quote the bible some more, call me a sinner for questioning the existence of your god. We haven't heard any of that before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 05:44 
Quote:
it is clearly stated in the bible,that homosexuals go to hell.

Ok, it's clearly stated in my Divine Book of Kat that homosexuals go to heaven and chill with me. Exactly what do you hope to achieve by using an argument based on a reference of uncertain credibility and a whole load of completely subjective interpretations? I simply don't recognize the Bible as having any kind of authority, and I'm certainly not alone. If you want to justify your viewpoint, I'm afraid you'll have to think for yourself instead of quoting historical fiction. You don't see me quoting King Arthur stories.
Quote:
even the SIMPSONS are forced to include a gay character.
my solution to viewing it,was to turn the TV OFF

Good for you. That's the best thing you could have done.
Quote:
u reallly want me to answer a question involving my thoughts on blacks?

Now I'm interested. Do you just have a bunch of half-baked reactionary xenophobic vitriol, or do you actually have reasons to back up your opinion?
Quote:
its not im my religion.

Well it is in theirs. I guess that kind of puts things at a standstill, because there's no way in hell you can claim your church is "better" or "righter" than theirs. Well I guess you could, but I just can't take BS like that seriously.
Quote:
and its not in AMERICAS religion either.

Says who? You? You'll need a bit more authority than that to back up that claim, I'm afraid.
It also strikes me that "America's" religion really should be the religion of all of its people, not the religion of a) some dudes who died two centuries ago, though not all of them, or b) some crackpot reactionaries who haven't backed up an opinion with rational arguments since 2000 years ago.

Quote:
sure i practice religious tolerance,but homo sexuality is not a religion.

Who said it was? There are religious denominations that condone it though. Who are you to say they're wrong.
Quote:
but them trying to make me accept it,against my religion, is a form of MY intolerance?

They aren't getting married in your church, ffs, and they're not marrying you, and it's absolutely no business of yours.
Quote:
i am going to try reallly hard not to reply in this thread anymore.

Aw, why? Party-pooper.
Quote:
u hate Tony Blair dont you?

As a matter of fact I do. How ever did you guess?

Post subject: cuz
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 06:04 
i lack the desire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 11:11 
Yo guys, stop arguing with Kilowatt.

He's a gimmick, a running gag, a charicature. Take it for what it's worth, it's hilarious.

Side note:
Quote:
you disgust me and you should be shot.

What's worse, to be prejudiced, or to wish murder upon those prejudiced. If you're preaching tolerance, try and be tolerant yourself; then again, you're young (I hope) and were probably just being dramatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 11:50 
The Homosexual culture is wrong! You can accept it, sure. But, the thing is... a Man & Man/Woman & Woman, cannot concieve a child!

You can sit down and say 'Well, we have free will', but God gave us the 'Free Will' to see if we would do the RIGHT thing.

Even though I'm not a steadfast believer in a religion, I believe that something higher then us influenced our evolution.

It's hard to say though, because I've met some really cool gay people, but I just cannot accept gay lifestlye in general.

Also, in the Bible, it say though something along the lines of 'God said he will not interfere in the lives of men again'. So saying that God brought this plague upon us because of the gays... is NOT true.

Basically, if you don't shove your culture down my throat, I won't push my 'homophobic' statements and/or fist into your face. Other then that, if you are gay, approach me like a Man, if you're a Lesbian, approach me like a Lady. Don't bring it around my kids, don't speak of it near me... if you can do that, then we are cool.

I even have the Bravo channel blocked so my kids can't see it. It's absurd that they can stop Prayer in school, or take God out of the pledge, but they can sure shove the gay lifestyle down kids throats.

But, different people have different views on the subject, I am just sharing my view about that topic. But... wasn't this post started on AIDS? How did we get to Gay bashing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 12:03 
good points jesse. Basically the same view as me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 17:34 
Disclaimer:
Let me start out by stating I am a straight male. I am liberal by choice and was not politically or culturally trained growing up, I was, and continue to be free to make my own decisions regarding society and people in general.

Quote:
God gave us the 'Free Will'

Who's to say there's a "God." There is no way to argue her existance or lack of existance. Using "God" as a concrete source is self invalidating, and debating it's validity is a circular argument, which is self validating and therefor self defeating.

Quote:
in the Bible, it say

The aforementioned statement holds true in this context aswell. There is no solid evidence that the bible is more than a series of stories. Granted, I believe that many of the stories are of admirable moral compass, but the same can be said about the converse.

Quote:
don't shove your culture down my throat

Nobody is "shoving gay culture down your throat." Last time I checked, there isn't a secret police walking door to door making sure you're watching Will and Grace, wearing a black muscle shirt, and drinking Smirnoff Ice. You're free to do as you please, which means you can watch Monster Truck Racing in an undershirt and drink Budwieser.

Quote:
if you are gay, approach me like a Man, if you're a Lesbian, approach me like a Lady

Two things about this statement, I'm going to rat them off in list form, neither of them is more important than the other.

1) This is a matter of perception. If someone approaches you, has the right set of chromosomes, and probably a penis and wide shoulders it's a man, and he's approaching you like a man. It's impossible for a man to approach you in any other way, technically.

Now, what you're thinking is to be approached "like a man" the person must stick out thier chest, deliver a firm handshake, and look you in eyes, atleast that's what I learned at Cotillian. The above stated is YOUR label, thats what you personally define as "approach like a man" and that label should not be applied to anyone else, or assumed to be anyone elses beliefs. Keep your opinions to yourself, if you start subjecting people to your ideals thats when you stop being a good christian and start being a fascist.

2) The tradition of "approaching like a man" is just that, a tradition. Just because it's tradition doesn't make it right, or better than any other way of conducting oneself. Here's an example that may put things in perspective for you:

In Vedic India, there was a tradition that when the man of a household died, he would be placed atop a cremation altar and burned. The tradition was also that his widow would join him on the altar and burn to death with her husband. This required a fully alive, possible young woman to lay down next to her deceased husband and burn to death, which is described as one of the most painfull and worst deaths one can endure.

Now, that's a tradition! Currently, in India, Vedic fundamentalists are still pushing this outlawed practice and women are being subjected to burn to death, against their will.

Although giving someone a firm handshake isn't as severe as burning to death, the morale of the story is that tradition is just tradition, not a set of stoneset rules. Don't believe something is unchangeable just because it's traditional, because often times it's quite irrational.

Quote:
Don't bring it around my kids

Quote:
I even have the Bravo channel blocked so my kids can't see it

Don't you think your kids should be allowed to make thier own decision and judgements? Sheltering your kids now is a terrible thing to do and it will come back to haunt them later in thier lives. Expose them to the world, let them make thier own judgements.
(Side Note: You going to try and keep "the gays away" when they're at University? I don't think so.)
Sheltering your kids can only lead to shellshocks and poor social skills. Take the blinders off your children, they may not have the same values as you, and it's not your place to subject them to what you believe, it's an unfair abuse of your power as a parent.

Quote:
It's absurd that they can stop Prayer in school, or take God out of the pledge

If you were a Muslim, an Athiest, a Buddhist, or Taoist you'd think it pretty absurd that your kids were being forced to pray to a god they do not believe in, wouldn't you? This is a diverse nation, your religioun, your values, and your beliefs do not encompass the entire United States of America. Look at every topic from everyone elses shoes before decide on it. This point also brings up the seperation of Church and State, which I strongly support, however, this is the wrong thread for that debate.

Funny Part:
Quote:
Man & Man/Woman & Woman, cannot concieve a child!

Don't you think it's better that some of our population don't reproduce? Spaceship earth is pretty crowded already!

Thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 18:06 
Killowat, you make me want to become a democrat...im ashamed =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 20:31 
" it's an unfair abuse of your power as a parent.
Don't you think your kids should be allowed to make thier own decision and judgements? Sheltering your kids now is a terrible thing to do and it will come back to haunt them later in thier lives. Expose them to the world, let them make thier own judgements.
(Side Note: You going to try and keep "the gays away" when they're at University? I don't think so.)
Sheltering your kids can only lead to shellshocks and poor social skills. Take the blinders off your children, they may not have the same values as you, and it's not your place to subject them to what you believe" ` Kandi

this is the root problem of todays society.
people that condone this thinking are my enemies.

I wish to take this time to express a hearty "thank you" to the people who moderate this discussion.
. . . . .
I feel satisified in the sense,that no one who reads this questions where i stand on such a subject.
thank you for allowing me to express myself without blatant censorship.
well done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2004 23:10 
You're welcome, Kilo. The temptation was great to run your posts through the 12-year-old AOLer translator/mangler, but I successfully resisted. Cool
Quote:
if you are gay, approach me like a Man, if you're a Lesbian, approach me like a Lady

Consider this: Imagine you are approached by some little wigger with fake gold chains, his pants crotch around his knees, and one of those ridiculous hats on. He asks you for a light, or directions, or something, it doesn't matter. Now you're perfectly justified to dislike him, if you generally dislike wiggers. However, what makes you think you have any right to regulate the way he walks, the clothes he wears, or the music he listens to?
Of course, the situation would be different if you had your kids along and he came up to you asking for "f- directions to da f- barthelago bitches yo". Anyone with any respect would keep that language away from children until they've established that the parents don't mind it. You have a responsibility for your children, and other people should respect your policies toward your children.
This analogy applies the same to gays. You have no right to dictate how gays should act or look, unless they are being disrespectful to you. There is no way to define exactly when they are (is crossdressing offensive to you?), but they have just as much freedom to dress they way they want as you do, and you have to respect that. Similarly, they have to respect that you don't want your kids seeing two guys making out.
So maybe your point is that you feel like gays aren't respectful enough in the way they act toward people who disagree with it? If so, you might be right, but that's a different problem. You can't demand that gays lock themselves in their basements whenever they want to hold hands.
That issue is a completely different one from allowing gay marriage or any kind of homosexuality at all. It's not the mere fact that they're gay that you object to, it's the fact that you feel that they treat you disrespectfully. Gays have just as much of an obligation to respect others as you do, but that's no argument to restrict their freedom to have sex with or get married to each other.

Quote:
Sheltering your kids can only lead to shellshocks and poor social skills. Take the blinders off your children, they may not have the same values as you, and it's not your place to subject them to what you believe, it's an unfair abuse of your power as a parent.

I agree, except with the last phrase. I don't think it's an abuse. Parents have more responsibility for and authority over their children than anyone else. (Of course their authority is limited by the child's own rights.) However, for the last 500 years, Western society has taken reason, logic, and enlightenment to be some of the most important (though not the only) personal attributes that determine a person's intellectual development. In my opinion, people who "put the blinders" on the children are just behind the times, hampering their children's ability to develop as fully as they could. It's true that children are very impressionable, so this doesn't mean they should be subjected to scenes of extreme violence or horror. However, it's well understood these days that homosexuality is not something that's learned, and letting your children see it will not make them gay. It will only teach them tolerance, which is another one of those principles on which America was originally founded.
Here's the disclaimer part: I can only argue my position, not enforce it. I wouldn't even supposing I had the force at my disposal to require parents to raise their children a certain way. Once again, the parents are the single greatest authority other than basic morality when it comes to raising their child, and I respect that. However, that doesn't mean that a lot of parents aren't doing the wrong thing.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2007 18:18 
lmao speaking of ETHICS,this is on her "Best of" video...

i hesitated to top this topic,but after reading it, i thought it was a good show with terrific replies by all involved.so what the heck.strange since dood is gone now,seems as if all the forced homo awareness has subsided. do u agree? why/how do we allow 1 freak to impress such a large opinion on us, especially over something so offensive and wrong?

i think its worth consideration.

*crosses fingers as i submit*

P.S. this is the oldest post available in my 12 pages
wonder what ecver happened to soem of these ppl.. wheres that acidious guy? he was entertaining.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2007 18:21 
just to clarify to those hard of thinking, this thread is 2 and a half years old.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2007 23:30 
Funny, this is the first time I have read the boards in months and I see this old and (I thought)dead post. At least, if unable to beat a message of tolerance through your thick skull, I have managed to entertain you! Razz

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 00:37 
Is this kilo trying to prove that ethics is a guy? Don't you get it? WE DON'T GIVE A f- WHAT YOU THINK KILO. Thank you.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 01:14 
lol

WOW hey acidiouS!!!! WASSUP!!

Last edited by Kilowatt of Prime on 18 Jun 2007 00:21, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2007 01:26 
uh, if the government had created AIDS it would have leaked out by now resulting massive scandal ,etc ,etc. Come on, this is a DEMOCRACY we are talking about. How good are they at keeping secrets?
You're telling me you honestly think the ho-hum incompetent fools who have been running this country for 50 years could POSSIBLY orchestrate something like that without getting caught? Thats just downright gullible.

Kilowatt, come on man.