Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 18 Nov 2017 13:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: xentales.com is for sale
PostPosted: 16 May 2014 12:22 
Offline
I don't think I'm very good at this
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2008 14:04
Posts: 106
Character(s): Doffenfan186
For the Low, Low price of $1500 which, so far as I can tell is roughly 7 british pounds.

https://checkout.buydomains.com/BDAddTo ... ic_id=3805


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 May 2014 12:25 
Offline
The Science Guy
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 13:02
Posts: 252
Location: Pen Island, Nunavut
Let's watch them get 0 bids and let it expire :p

_________________
Quote:
I keep searching the phrase 'I shall walk the earth and my hunger will know no bounds', but I keep getting redirected to weightwatchers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 May 2014 12:48 
Offline
I don't think I'm very good at this
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2008 14:04
Posts: 106
Character(s): Doffenfan186
They didn't let it expire last time :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 16 May 2014 17:46 
Offline
The Science Guy
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 13:02
Posts: 252
Location: Pen Island, Nunavut
So long as we don't buy it they just lose more and more money, lol.
No one else will want it.
They'll eventually give up, if they realize this.

_________________
Quote:
I keep searching the phrase 'I shall walk the earth and my hunger will know no bounds', but I keep getting redirected to weightwatchers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2014 01:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 30 Apr 2013 00:03
Posts: 221
andars wrote:
lol

Sad this place is so dead now.


cant expect a message board for a game no one plays to be that active :( especially since its not even the official message board haha.

but i miss xentales.com. Wonder if this place will ever get the domain back lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014 19:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2007 14:39
Posts: 37
Location: Germany
We really need to do something with this place. ;)

Maybe combine the might of our manly brains to create one real game instead of the countless "side projects" that each one of us has going lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2014 20:49 
Offline
xenimus is serious business!!1

Joined: 21 Nov 2007 19:00
Posts: 40
Character(s): Don't worry about it
sankt pauli wrote:
We really need to do something with this place. ;)

Maybe combine the might of our manly brains to create one real game instead of the countless "side projects" that each one of us has going lol.


This would work... If we weren't all previous Xenimus players instilled with the wisdom to "trust no one".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2014 15:48 
Offline

Joined: 09 Apr 2013 06:02
Posts: 32
Character(s): CaptainCarnage, Mm3, Mm4, Fiction
TomGSX wrote:
sankt pauli wrote:
We really need to do something with this place. ;)

Maybe combine the might of our manly brains to create one real game instead of the countless "side projects" that each one of us has going lol.


This would work... If we weren't all previous Xenimus players instilled with the wisdom to "trust no one".



Id be willing to trust some one who can produce some real ass game with the evidyon engine or the old xenimus versions, we should be able to polish the turd and implement our own features, id seriously pay some one to do it if some one just would raise their hand and say they would be willing to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2015 12:20 
Offline

Joined: 04 Jan 2015 12:18
Posts: 26
Character(s): Zeig of X1
XenTales.com is for sale!
The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale at $799.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2015 13:05 
Offline
The Science Guy
User avatar

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 13:02
Posts: 252
Location: Pen Island, Nunavut
Lewl, no.

_________________
Quote:
I keep searching the phrase 'I shall walk the earth and my hunger will know no bounds', but I keep getting redirected to weightwatchers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group