Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 18 Dec 2017 04:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2014 08:41 

Character(s): CaptainCarnage, Mm3, Mm4, Fiction
Would any one want to join in on a early stage "Project Volucris" Alpha testing which in my opinion was very close to the old XEN feeling?

Video i made back when it was in the Alpha, it was an enjoyable grindfest much like xen in very dangerous areas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Z5HX3-Yq8

I imagine that if artists and some programmers joined this alpha version we could truely make a good XEN clone, i myself was working with KarlGluck during this period providing feedback for balance ingame and pvp, i also write quite a lot so i have future visions of quests.

Some of the feedback i provided to Karlgluck when we noticed something was wrong with the speed increase buff he had added.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9NhS6I ... T7SVznub0w

As you see the spells have the slight "Korean" look and i do think a polish of everything would eventually make this game quite playable, what i am wearing is a white dragon axe, white dragon shield, aurelian armor(tights) and some weird helmet.

Rings, weps, pots etc are already implemented but with a little knowledge in 3d etc then this turd could become a jewel.

KarlGluck has agreed to find an old source which was close to this alpha before he made his "crystal game" and with that we can make our own game together if we work together.