Character(s): noone, SHUTUP
Can someone explain this?

This code,

https://imageshack.com/i/n6ohoap

Takes me here

https://imageshack.com/i/nbkh43p

Yet position:

https://imageshack.com/i/nahh2sp

Can someone explain the co-ordinates for me?
Thanks

PostPosted: 22 May 2014 03:53 

Lol NVM, I just realised. I wasn't adjusting the scale.
:)..... its been a while >:P

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 02:19 

looks like you got something fun going on there. :)

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 02:59 

heh, just updating some old source code i found on echostorms, Pretty much done except now i'm having trouble using the Unitsalive, Seems its setup for only guardians and having trouble changing to new or all monsters.
I dunno if you have seen the one on echstorms, Isit set by model number and animation?

map[id]->anim = anim;
if(anim.anim < 1)
map[id]->alive = false;
else
map[id]->alive = true;

{
hash_map<int, Unit*>::iterator iter;
for(iter = map.begin(); iter != map.end(); iter++)
{
if(iter->second->alive && iter->second->models.model == 54 && CheckRadius(iter->second->movement.positionX, iter->second->movement.positionY, x, y, r))
ret++;
}
}

Am i looking in the right area?
Thanks ><

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 03:59 

I've just realised anim is an object not animation lol, If you could help me in this area would be appreciated, I don't consider myself an expert in the least :P, Plus is been a while since I've done any of this :)

Thanks again

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 13:42 

Ignore his whole thread, Im so stupid, I just delete the model parameter lol so easy yet take so long to find out :P

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 15:51 

Hahah "old code"

You mean my code ;)

Though I recognized your function from the first post.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=94336&sid=a6aaafcb8e1bd69ce481eddf0fb34a6a#p1153760

Yeah echostorm linked to the github I posted everything to. It had a few glitches in it that would crash on occasion, but other then that I was able to do pretty well with it. Really makes me happy someone is using it

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:22 

oh its yours? hah, thats funny :P. Well i stumbled across it and thought id give it a whack. ><, Wow, i only just read that thread. Woulda been useful if i had seen it sooner! lmao

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:26 

Ive added a new function to track HP, Plan on doing some interesting stuff on it once i fix this issue with models, Gonna try see how lifelike I can make it such as trans backwards when hp dips, heal. Maybe do some stuff with warlocks fireball >< Got so much in mind :D

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:30 

Forgot to mention, I've tidied up the code alot twas very messy, I think ud blush if u see ;)

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:32 

I did my best to make it a solid base that could be added to. All player values are collected, and most basic functions exist. I had extended it for a Druid class, but could be scaled out for any class pretty easily

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:38 

Hah, yes it is very solid. I have seen it crash a couple of times for unknown reasons also though tidying up the code seems to have made an improvment.
I've adapted it to a warlock, I like that you can walk and tabes at the same time. I think daemon HD will be very nice. Havn't made any paths yet though, Want all perfect first.

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 16:59 

Check the original thread. I know i identified a few bugs that i never uploaded, but they didnt fix the crash. I was convinced the crash was happening somewhere in the way i handled the units, but just couldnt pinpoint where. I used a mutex to try and prevent read/write crashes which i though was the problem, but that still didnt fix anything. My code got messier and messier as i went along, but it was fun to make. If you need any help you can always post and ill try to help with whatever i can buddy.

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 17:19 

yeah been fun so far ><, Don't worry bout that lol im sure ill ask for help a few times I quit to easily :P, When i'm done ill send you my new version if you want to take a peek ><

PostPosted: 23 May 2014 19:01 

cool you should post it up. I love seeing code.

PostPosted: 25 May 2014 06:31 

lol not really anything interesting to post atm, Im just setting up paths, Wanan be able to level a druid 1-50 without any interaction, Done 1-30 so far.
Then ill make another path to auto MC and setup a function to repeat these tasks when level 30/40. Then get a few running at once ><.

PostPosted: 25 May 2014 06:32 

I had set it up for warlocks but the spells on them are so slow it makes it hard i just burn maxis like tic tacs, Druids alot easier plus tankier

Also i fixed the issue with dead models >< works really well now but the transing when getting hurt is a little dodgy as it can move to far from the path and mess up so i'll need to get a bit creative

PostPosted: 25 May 2014 07:54 

Code:
uint8 Player::GetCurrentHP()
{
 UpdatePacketSelf ups = GetUpdateInfo();
 return ups.currentHPPct;

}

uint8 Player::GetCurrentMP()
{
 return ups.currentMPPct;

}

uint8 Player::GetCurrentEXP()
{
 return ups.currentExpPct;

}

This is really smart now, Maxis when no mana and heals when low on life

Code:
void Player::TransAndMultiPath(_POINT* path, int size)
{
   for(int i = 0; i < size; i++)
   {
      while(UnitMap::UnitsAlive(p_update.positionX, p_update.positionY, 150) > 1)
      {
         if(GetCurrentHP() < 210)
         {
            Sleep(100);
            Mederi(1); Sleep(100);
         }
         if(GetCurrentMP() < 100)
         {
            Sleep(100);
            Maxi(1);
         }
         else
         {
            Star();;
            Sleep(600);
            FragorIpsum(1);
            Sleep(600);
         }   
      }
      ups = GetUpdateInfo();
      PergereTrans(path[i].x*20+10, path[i].y*20+10); Sleep(600);
   }
}

Think i'm going to have to change the way path works as sometimes it can bug out if a monster is standing in that position, Pllus i don't wana sit there for an hour a time making large paths. Gonna use a radius field instead I think and try improve the AI somewhat, this will also help it to look more human like as atm its very obvious imo.
(Also don't laugh at my semantics :P)

PostPosted: 26 May 2014 20:15 

Yeah i had it just doing basic macro styled botting, but with some though processes involved. So instead of trans, bomb, trans bomb, trans bomb like you see most bots do. Mine would trans and see if there was monsters around before it would cast multi. So this made it less obvious when people would follow me around trying to kill everything on screen to catch me botting. I would just keep on going without stopping if there wasnt anything on screen to hit. But yeah, the way the game is set up now, doing a radius kill zone would be much better. I had originally designed something like that before, but got tired of it. It worked pretty well, just set up a radius and then just run around inside of it killing stuff.

PostPosted: 27 May 2014 03:53 

hah yeah, I see how you had yours setup and it does would kind of well except for when a few issues occur, For example when it looks around its basing it on animation, Somtimes it glitches and the animation continues which causes it to keep on fighting (Simple solution I have found to this..... Minimize xenimus :P) I assume this works as ive set it up to maxie when low on mana and if i minimize it uses 0 maxis if i have it open I use 1 every 10min or so.
Atm at level 36 (started bot at 20) im getting 100k every 10min,
Would be higher but it kept crashing which I think ive managed to fix now as it went all last night without crashing (Though I died due to unrelated problem)
I also need to implement a way to track and target single monsters for level 1-15.
No code to show atm but got some nice stuff coming soon to show :)

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2016 16:02 

Character(s): Zeig of X1
a