Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 26 Jun 2017 01:25

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2005 07:35 
Well couldn't sleep again last night, but i feel asleep like 3 hours before class this morning, and I wouldn't have woken up but my friend Brady called to see if I was coming to class.

Thats 4 days in a row I haven't slept at night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2005 03:44 
I was so tired in class today, and it just seemed to go by so slowly. Anton was teaching some unix CVS crap that i needed to know but I couldn't pay much attention so I only got like half of it.

Finals are next week and I dunno what I'm gonna do. I got the C++ one down, and probably the assembly language one too. Trig is a piece of cake, but I haven't been to my history class in like 6 weeks so that one is gonna be hard to do. I gotta find this girl in my class to get the terms from so I can study.

Next semester I've got a heavy schedule. Data structures, Discrete structures with lab, Calculus I, University Physics, Biology with lab, and possibly concepts of fitness. (I wish my other 2 PE classes would have transferred because they are basically wasted credits.) thats 17 and maybe 18 hours =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2005 23:44 
LOST MY FREAKIN CELL PHONE

I'm so pissed. I have no idea where it is. I've searched all over my room and it's not here, so I must have lost it somewhere between here and the parking lot because thats the last time I saw it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 01:05 
w00t made 58/60 on my c++ test, the highest grade in the class by far. I was very proud of myself

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2005 05:16 
http://www.xentales.com/viewtopic.php?t=31171

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Dec 2005 15:56 
Had a good Christmas. I asked my girlfriend of over 3 years to marry me (and she said yes). Got everything I wanted for Christmas, and pretty much everything in my life is going ok right now. I've got a great family, a fiance, awesome friends (yes you bri lol), and I'm doing good in college....

I gotta remember today.... because today life is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2006 18:02 
I totally forgot about my journal!

Hmmmmm whats happened since I last posted?

I moved into my own house with my fiance and my sister and her boyfriend.

I'm still in school, doin the best I can.

I've been having really bad, really frequent migraines lately. I went to the doctor and got some migraine medicine, but he said I should get bloodwork done and get a CT scan of my head.

Having migraines up to 4 times a week sucks when you're in school!