Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 17 Dec 2017 02:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chronicles of Questreion
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 17:56 
I've never actually really had a journal before so lets see how we can start this.

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine."

You know the dictionary says that friendship is the state of being friends. I recently found out that no matter how many friends you have, some will stay with you, some will backstab you and some will slowly drift apart. Though, no matter how hard you try to stay in touch, maybe its just better to let them go. Perhaps some friends don't want to be friends with a certain individual. They never keep in touch but magically keep in touch with other friends. Some friends come, some friends go, which doesn't mean we can't get new friends, but some friends you cant replace while others you can. If there was a way to go back in time to change things, I would. But considering how there isn't no way, one way to move is forward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2005 10:54 
Just got home from work bout 45 minutes ago. Work wasn't really that bad, actually kinda slow. This wednesday, thursday or friday, I will be getting a new car. I haven't really decided if I wanted a car or a truck. I do want something good on gas mileage though. But on the other hand, I don't really want the car payments, lol considerin I'd be paying for it for over a long period of years. I'll make a swing by couple dealerships before making my decision.

Hmm I'm tired atm, so I will close and write again another day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 09:15 
You know everything happens for a reason. It's similar to 'Cause and Effect'. For example: It rains because of evaporation of water, hence the water cycle. Even though things happen for a reason doesn't mean we know why each thing happens. Sometimes we find out then again sometimes we're dazed in confusion. Then again, maybe sometimes its better not to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 09:36 
Geez, wonder whatever is going to happen today.....

Will post more when have time.

If someone lies to you repeaditly, is it worth ever talking to them again? Or listening to anything they say? I take lying seriously, I mean if they want trust but its hard to trust them when they are constantly lying. If a person likes you that much like they say they do, why would they keep lying to you over and over? Just doesn't make any sence unless they just telling another lie. My opinion, if I liked someone, lying would be the thing Id never do but I guess some people are different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 06:02 
It's 5:45 am and I can't seem to sleep. Have a lot of thoughts running through my head at the moment which makes it impossible to sleep.

I don't understand how a person can feel strongly toward you but never have time for you. Yea work is important, so is college, but the mere fact that you have time for friends and not for someone you have strong feelings for, think thats sorta well messed up.

Maybe shes scared of heartbreak and trying to prevent it. Heartbreak is like winning the lottery. Sometimes you loose and sometimes you win. You cant actually see whos gonna break your heart and who won't. Its one of those things you just have to take the chance. A person can't really say, "Hey I won't break your heart." cause honestly we don't know what the future holds. But tell ya what a person can do. They can offer love, happiness, friendship and a lot more but only if you let them. Your never goin to know who wont break your heart if you dont give them a chance. Bein single for the rest of your life....you miss out on things that you can only get with a partner. Like for example, Happiness.

It hurts to get your heart broken...most people know what it feels like and its not a pleasant feeling. But after a period of time, you get over it. Sometimes it takes longer then others. You know if you think about it, your put on this earth for couple things. To work, to find love, to multiply. Thats mostly what life is about. In between all that you find happiness, hope, fun and everything else.

I can pack your bags and take you to the airport but you have to walk through the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 15:31 
My bro wanted me to go with him to get a cell phone. I went to help explain somethings and to make sure he got what he wanted, what would be the best plan for him, and that the phone was actually activated properly.

The sells representive didn't really know what she was talking about. A guy came up asking a lot of questions so I kinda just jumped in the conversation. He was wanting a cell phone but have great benefits. I told him that tracphone (prepaid wireless) isn't the best to go with that they charge like 0.50 cent per minute. That I use to have tracphone before I got cingular and I didn't really like it. Told him that his best bet would be to get contract considerin you get so many minutes for less also depending on your package you can get free voicemail, caller id, free mobile to mobile and a lot of other cool things. Guy shook my hand and said thank you that I should be a sells representative, lol

Met up with couple friends and they want me to come over and chill for little bit. We all gonna grab a bite to eat and probably through a party. No work tonight or tomorrow, w00t

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2005 09:39 
Have you ever had a moment in life where your so happy that it seems like nothing could turn ur day wrong? Thats sorta how I feel at the moment.

Everything it seems is going great and hope it stays like this. If that certin individual is reading this then, you know exactly what I mean. Very Happy

Work called me today at 8:30 am, left message on my voice mail. I know they wanting me to come in and I'll more likely go in. Means I've worked 5 twelve hour days so far this week. Still got 2 more days to go til cut off day...I should have a nice paycheck rolling in. Very Happy

Yea the party was great last night...I didn't drink too much but I sure as hell drunk enough though. Don't think I should of drove home last night but neatless to say I made it home. That can be the lesson for today. No matter how well you seem to be, don't ever get behind the wheel of a car. It's careless thing to do. You don't know how careless it is until you end up killing you, your buddy beside you or a mother and a 6 month old child in another car. Better off lockin your keys in your car.

Tryin to think of something else to jot down but I believe thats everything so ima wrap this up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2005 17:43 
Had bad day at work last night...seemed like everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Tonight is my last night then I got two days off, I hope tonight is a better night.

Sometimes in life you get to points where you think maybe its not worth doing things or its just a waste of time. That you feel your carrying the full load. So what do we do about that? Do we just forget and walk away? or do we sit and see what else happens.

I think I'll walk away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2005 17:31 
Fews days have been ok considering I dont have work. They could be better. Start back work tomorrow for 3 solid days then off the weekend.

The following below is aimed at a certain person to read. Keep in mind, this is my thoughts.

You know in a relationship there are certain factors you have to consider. Like communication, trust, honesty, etc. Without those, the relationship isnt going to work. Yet a person may not have time for a relationship but if they want one or want to keep the one they have, going have to give and take on somethings. It is understandble that a person can be busy in life...I mean think about it, you got bills to pay, you got to make a living. Sometimes you have to take on second job.. Not including if you have school. Now try to schedule in sleep, fun, and everything else into a one days worth of time. It can be really rough. In fact maybe a relationship wouldnt be any good at the moment. A person can only wait so long without no communication from the other person before they feel like they wasting time or that person don't feel the way they say they do.

Feelings and thoughts can be a problem. If you don't feel the way like the other person feels then in my opinion, you should tell them. If not then your going to end up hurting the other person.

Some people say "we'll talk later" but later never comes around because they always have other things to do which may seem more important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2005 18:09 
I sooo want a Koala, LOL

I was at work talking to my friend and we got on the subject about traveling that he was going to Austrilia shortly, that I should go with him. So I thought this could be a once ina life time thing so I said f- lets go. His friend which happens to be goin with us has family down there so planning to stay atleast a month maybe longer. If everything goes really well, might just live there. Everytime I think about Austrilia, I remember a phase in Seinfield "Did the dingo eat your baby?"

My x-gf keeps calling me. She wants a second chance. I would give a second chance cause everything was way I wanted it except for her cheating on me. Some people can change, I dunno if I should or what.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2005 18:33 
W00t I got raise last night at work. I really liked work last night...it wasnt too stressing at all and I actually for once enjoyed it. I worked 4 hours over so in all I worked 16 hours yesterday. I hope tonight is like that too considerin its my last day then two days off. Unless they call me in.

Think Im gonna go to the movies this weekend, maybe go to a club. I do know one thing though, Im gonna get drunk so either way its gonna be fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2005 00:35 
I caught a glipse of a SUV commerical. You know the one where it shows other SUVs crumbling to peices, falling apart and in the background it plays a song. I found out what that song is called and I like it. Song is called Dust in the wind and its by a group called Kansas. The lyrics go something like this:

Kansas - Dust in the wind wrote:
*Verse 1*
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

*Verse 2*
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
all we are is dust in the wind

*Verse 3*
Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, all your money won't another minute buy

I don't know why I like that song but I do. I like just about any type of music...cant really sit and listen to country for too long though.

I Was thinking today about what I want to do in life. I'm 19 and I still have my whole life ahead of me. I was talking to my supervisor other day at work. He's an ex-marine and we got on subject about the miltary. How he thinks it should be a law that everyone should do their part.

I began thinking maybe I should do my part. I was doing some research on the net about couple branches, Navy Seals, Marines, Army, Airforce. The all have great benefits. The abilty to travel, to learn, best of all they pay you...even give you place to stay. Way I see it, they paying you to learn, to use your knowlege, and to stay on base.

Supervisor said that once you get out of the military, two things are different about you. 1) Your built: nothing but muscle 2) You think your 10 feet tall...another words you think you can take on anybody and everybody. Said that if I wanted to join that he has couple friends that are recuiters that will meet me at my work and talk to me. That they would tell me how it really is like all the sh-t talkin, and everything else.

Well ima end this cuz me and friend bout to head out to the club, have a few drinks and good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2005 05:17 
Martk Twain wrote:
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Let me tell you something about lies. I hate being lied to. I think thats bout the worse thing a person can really do. There is no such thing as a "white" lie. A lie is a lie end of story. A lie always comes back on the person telling it. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but it will come back eventually. Lies can break up relationships, friendships and anything else.

Not to give names, We have Person A and Person B. I just talked to Person B and was told somethings about Person A, a person I been talking to. And it seems that Person A has been doing nothing but lying to me the whole time. We been talkin for bout 2 years now. Now yeah Person B could be lying...theres always that possibilty. But Person A has lied to me before which stopped us from communicating for couple months. Person A said wouldnt do it again. But considerin Person A has already lied to me once, and from Person A's actions, I feel like Person B is telling the truth. I'm debating if I should even talk to Person A or what. You opinion counts, send me PM telling what you would do.

Mark Twain wrote:
Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.

I ask, how can a liar get value of joy if they have no one to divide it with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2005 13:18 
I remember my 12th grade year in High School. There was a certain book I had to read for English Class. A book that, by judging from the cover of it, I thought it would be stupid, gay, retarded.

The more I read, the more I could relate, the more I enjoyed the book. I, myself don't like to read. I only read things that interest me. Shockingly this book, it interested me.

Today, I remember the name of the book. I went to the local store which sold cds/video games/books and other things and found the book and bought it.

Tuesdays with Morrie is the name of the book, written by Mitch Albom. It's about an old college professor who ends up with ALS, a diease that affects your neverous system and destroys your muscles.... Although, there is no cure for the diease, the professor gives last course to a fellow student before dying entitled "The meaning of life.."

Todays lesson: Never judge a book by its cover.

**Edit**: Here is a link to the website: http://www.tuesdayswithmorrie.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2005 18:55 
This entry is entitled "the end" for it ends this journal as well some other things.. There is so much I can say right now but unfortually I don't really have the time. Most of these, I've already discussed in the entries above.

One is to make the best out of life. Even though life seems to get you down...life could always get better. Theres a lot of things in life you explore...so much to see. You only live once, why not make the best of it?

Love is a very special thing. Its hard to find. I'm not talking about someone just to screw around with but to feel actually love, its a blessing, a blessing that once you get maybe you should try to hold on to it....no one likes a broken heart. Treasure the one you love.

Learn to forgive...yea it is hard to forgive people but in the long run, it will be worth it.

Friendship...it is always good to have friends. When the time comes down to it, your need someone to bail you out of jail. Also could need someone to talk to.

If there is something in life you want. They say if you want it bad enough, it'll eventually come. I don't know if that is actually true cause neatless to say, hasn't happened to me yet. So I don't know what to say bout this.

Learn from your mistakes...object is not to repeat them though there are some exceptions.

Sometimes your better off not knowing some answers in life.

This concludes this Journal...this diary... So much more to know, to experience...but you can't always have someone to guide you through life or to seek answers for you...you have to experience it yourself, make your own decisions. So this ends it...for now...atleast.

P.S Those of you who know me and how I actually am, check your emails

--Edit: Added few more details

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2005 19:18 
Ah, Had sorta of interesting weekend. Saturday I took my cousin and his gf out to eat and we were heading to one of my friends partys on the highway and I stopped and was bout to turn when I got hit from behind.

The car behind me was a friend that I graduated with. What had happen was he saw me stop and he stopped and this truck behind him could not see due to the sun in his eyes and he hit the dude i graduated with, his car hit me. The driver of the truck got traffic voliation "failure to slow down" I took care of everything so I should be recieving call from that dudes insurance company next few days so they fix the dent in my right side of my bumber.

After the wreck, went to friends house, got smashed drunk vodka, scotch, etc they had almost everything there by the 1/2 gallons. Ate few jello shooters then woke up next morning still had plenty of alcohol left so later that night we drunk again.

Monday 31st, I texted person on my phone and wished happy b-day but no reply guess they were too busy, idk but work was sorta ok. I hope tonight is easier.

I'm thinking about picking up second job. Talked to my uncle and hes thinking about selling the cabin he has in the mountains and I want it so bad. It's 5 bedroom, 4 bath cabin. Very spacious. Has 3 Master bedrooms and bathrooms. Also has a lake in front of the cabin...very peaceful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2005 20:39 
"How Come.. we dont even talk no more
And you dont even call no more
We dont barely keep in touch at all
and I dont even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grapevine.. We even Beefin Now
After all the years we been down.. aint no way no how
This bullshit cant be true
We Family.. aint a damn thing changed.. unless its you!?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 19:32 
That guys insurance dude called me and recorded the coversation we had over the phone. Asked me lots of questions and also had to speak with my cousin and his girlfriend (people who were in car with me when wreck happened) And around 9 am, I was on my way to go fishing when I recieved another phone call from guy wanting directions to where my car was at so he can take pictures of it.

I spent all day on the lake. Had loads of fun. Im going to the coast next week.

Added after 1 hours 20 minutes:

I was thinking and I thought I would put some of my thoughts together into a poem I wrote.

"I want to be close to you
thats the only thing I want to do
I want to be your friend
Always even until the end
I want to talk to you everyday
just so I can only say
how I honestly feel bout you
and how you feel, I have no clue

I like when we talk on the phone
Doesn't make us feel all alone.
I like everything about you
even things u thought I never knew.
All our arguements, and when we fight
I know most of the time you were always right.

If you don't feel the same way
thats all you have to say.
Always remember this
you can even seal it with a kiss
That I want the best for you
and I know that for sure is true"

This was written for a certain individual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2005 15:10 
I recieved raise at work last night, so thats always great news. Don't believe you can actually recieve enough raises. I'm off monday, so going to go see bout second job. Hope I can get job in a field that I actually like. Im working at place now just because its great money, great benefits, and my supervisor is really cool, lol.

It's 2 pm right now, and yeah I should be catching some zzzz considering I work 3rd shift and its 12 hours long. but for some odd reason I woke up at this time. Trying to find something to do. I believe thats all I have to say right now, so I'll close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005 14:47 
"Looking down at my life
I find the cold stare of spite
In a corpse the angel sighs
I long to feel her at my side
Hope is dread, it waits for me
And through its cloak, I cannot see
In her arms, I wish to rest
But she's slave to cold, sweet death

I trace her steps and yet I find
A search in vain to end this life
I smell the rose within her hand
Existing in the hour's sand
Hope is dread, it waits for me
And from its grasp I long to be
She shuts her eyes, the darkness falls
And life is lost to midnight's call

And she knows what's in my heart
And she sees the falling snow
On the darkest night of life
And she sees the fires burn
Underneath the falling snow
On this darkest night of life"

------------------------------------------------

Monday, someone from insurance place was suppose to came and took pictures of my car cause of the wreck but they didn't or atleast I don't think they did...normally they would of left a card or something behind but so far nothing. Haven't even recieved a call from them or anything. Come friday, I'm calling them again. Someones paying for it...not me.

I got a second job...house remodeling, lol how fun but it pays decent Very Happy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005 23:26 
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't? or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart...if you don't, you might break theirs. Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own....when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to. Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all. Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had. What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye? What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2005 15:53 
When I go to work, I normally stop and get a bite to eat at the nearest resturant, sometimes I go to to a real fantsay resturant when I have more time. But other day I went in the resturant closest to were I work and I went in cause I don't eat in my car, I like to not be rushed and worry bout dropping food or spilling drink on my interior.

So I go in and I see this girl working the drive through. drive through has 2 windows...first window you pull up, you hand the money and you drive up to the next window and get your food and drive off. Most resturants only have one window. Anyways she was working the first window.

I ordered my food, sat down and ate. Then I deicded that Ima go drive by drive through order something just so I could talk to her. So I went through, ordered and came up to the window, she told me the amount and I paid for it and we started talking. Told me what car she drives, that she has a sister and that I should come by and see her sometime so Im like ok I will. I drive up to next window and I think to myself "f- i don't know her name." so I got what I ordered and drove back around just to ask what name was and she asked what mine was then I headed off to work.

Last night, I didn't work so I stopped by there and chatting with her for couple minutes, asked her when does she get on break cause I was wanting to get to know her little better but sadly she had already took her break but told me she gets off in 2 hours if I wanted to come back. I came back after two hours, we talked for bout hour found out days off and everything. We have wednesday off together so probably be the day we go to the movies.

Went back to my cousins house, he threw a small party cause his gfs pregnant, so we dranked, ate, had real good time. Was going to invite her but she was tired and wanted to go home.

Today, I went to the honda place to have them look at my car. They dent where that guy hit me at and to get an estimate on how much it would cost. Said that they don't do the body work there that they have 2 other places that does body work for them. They gave me the names and everything. So I went to both of them. One wanted paper work from the insurance agency which is all the way across like 3-4 countys and honestly I didnt feel like driving to get the paper work and driving back. I went to the other one and he told me that it would be easy to fix. That he just had to heat it up, and that perticular part will just pop right back into place easy. That might be a slight mark which they could buff it out along with the scratches. Told me to call back in bout 45 minutes to get an actual estimate cause guy wasnt there that does the estimates. So maybe I'll get to keep some of the insurance money, lol Very Happy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Nov 2005 00:03 
You know how everything for once seems like nothing else could be perfect. For little while it stays like that then when you least expect it...it goes down hill.

Here lately seems like nothing is going right. I've began to loose faith, faith in a lot of things even in my religion. I also questioned if I ever had a religion. Things that use to matter to me, don't anymore. I've changed my way of thought, I don't know how or why I did it but I see things more clearly now. Know its kinda hard to understand but I'm not sure if I can explain it. I've lost things that meant a lot to me. They say change is good but honestly, this change I feel isn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2005 03:53 
Well its been long time since my last entry. I been extremely busy so haven't really had time to actually do anything.

I went and bought a 320 watt cd player for my car. Here are the specs:
ISO DIN MOUNTING
MOTORIZED, SLIDE-DOWN
FULL DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL
5 VOLT PREAMP OUTPUT FOR STRONGER SIGNAL TO AMP
OVERSIZED, ANIGRAFX DISPLAY
ILLUMINATED CONTROL BUTTONS
DUAL COLOR ILLUMINATION- RED OR BLUE
PLL SYNTHESIZED TUNER
SWITCHABLE USA/EUROPE/ASIA RADIO FREQUENCIES
30 STATION PRESETS
QUARTZ DIGITAL CLOCK
PERSONAL TEXT MESSAGE (PTM)
CD MUTE FUNCTION
TRACK REPEAT
INTRO SCAN
1 BIT D/A CONVERTER
8X OVERSAMPLING
CD-R/CD-RW COMPATIBLE
AUX/MOBILE VIDEO INPUT
SUBWOOFER OUTPUT (BASSMAX)
ESP ANTI-SKIP MECHANISM
PRESET EQ RESPONSE CURVES
SEPARATE BASS AND TREBLE
BALANCE AND FADER CONTROLS
DUAL (FRONT AND REAR) RCA OUTPUTS
LOUDNESS
STEREO/MONO & LOCAL/DISTANCE SWITCHES
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
CDC CHANGER FOR CDC-3000A
OUTPUT POWER: 80W x 4CH
STANDARD 1 DIN SIZE- FITS ALL OPENINGS 2" HIGH
1 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY

The name of the brand is Boss. Im getting two 12s or 15s to go on my trunk (not too sure how many watts) with 1100 watt amp.

My Honda Civic did not come with a keyless unit system which blows ass. So i went and ordered the keyless unit system which also includes car alarm system. So I'll have a remote which has four buttons. Lock/Unlock (arm/disarm alarm), open trunk, panic button, remote finder. I wanted a remote starter but sadly, can't install them on a stick shift Sad The honda place was gonna charge me $1000 to put that in my car so i was like screw that I'll find someone cheaper, lol

First of the year, I'm ordering a body kit or rims for my car. Meanwhile, I'll just add minor things. I want to tint my windows and add couple extra things.

On to other things. This year has flown by fast. Where is the time goin? Next weekend is Christmas. It seems like each year christmas rolls around, I find myself loosing interest in this perticular holiday. When I was little, i couldn't wait til christmas. I remember I couldn't sleep the night before we opened presents. Now its like pfft whatever. I guess thats all apart of growing up. Im not working Christmas eve or Christmas day. So I guess I'll be spending christmas with my family, my two closest friends family. It's gonna be busy and a lot of food to eat. I guess some people get so involved in the giving and recieving of gifts that they forget what Christmas is truely about. What do you think Christmas is about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2006 16:51 
Well its been a long time since I been on these boards...hell its been long time since I've been on my computer. To be completely honest I'm enjoying not being on the computer anymore. My power supply went out on my computer, thats why I haven't been online in extremely long time. I'm in no rush to have it fixed even though its really easy.

I've changed a great deal. I'm not the same person as I was months ago. I guess you can say thats a good thing, lol but I look at things differently, react differently its weird, something I can't explain, lol

I been keeping in touch with some people through my phone by calling, text messages, AIM, Yahoo. There was one person I tried to get back in touch with on christmas day or eve. I sent a text message to their phone saying "Merry Christmas" but sadly no reply. I guess if they wanted to talk they would of replied, called, sent email, etc. You know who you are.......

I don't get on computer that much anymore except when I'm over friends house which is very rarely. I find myself working a lot here lately and its beginning to pay off. I recieved a raise which thats a plus in everyones book.

As for everyone else I haven't talked to in a while, just because I haven't replied to your emails doesn't mean I haven't read them, just haven't had time. I will try to next time. And I haven't forgotten ya either Very Happy

So thats it for now, I have to work tonight so I will close, take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2006 14:57 
I dont know why some people have to be a bitch about things. Guess their just born a bitch...well maybe they enjoy being a bitch. Then they wonder how come their life is so pathetic? or having so many problems in life.

Here is a few jokes you might like by a comedian by the name of Mitch Hedberg

I played golf, I'm not good at golf, I never got a hole-in-one ... but I *did* hit a guy. And that's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell "fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way that's gonna hit him."

I don't wanna have my face on the cover of a Wheaties box. I wanna have my face on the cover of a Rice Krispies box. Snap, Crackle, Mitch, and Pop. "Hey, how the f- did he do that?" "Hey, in Hollywood its all who you know, and I know Crackle."

I had a box of Ritz crackers and on the back of the box of Ritz crackers it had all these suggestions as to what to put on top of the Ritz. It said, "Try it with turkey and cheese." "Try it with peanut butter." Oh, c'mon man, they're crackers. That's why I got 'em — I like crackers. There ain't no suggestion: "Put a Ritz on top of a Ritz." I didn't buy 'em 'cuz they're little edible plates.

I bought a doughnut from a store and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. Man, I'll just give you money, then you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend: "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here. Oh wait, it's at home, in the file... under D... for doughnut"

A sleeping bag is a tortilla for a human

I drove by a company that sold manufactured homes. But these were reposessed manufactured homes. I would not want to be a manufactured home repo man. Those would be hard to sneak away. *Knock knock knock* "Hi, could you go cut your grass? Then look that way for a half an hour?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2006 20:11 
So I'm sitting at home on the couch with my leg elevated watching whatever was on tv. I was recently in a car wreck and have broken rib and my knee had fluid in it. Those airbags arent fun. When it hit me in the chest felt like my chest was like shattered every time I went to take a breath.

Well today I got the fluid out of my knee....costed a pretty penny but I can walk a whole lot better. No more crutches yay!!

Personally I think that perticular wreck was a wake up call. I mean I'm very lucky my friend, the other driver and myself wasn't seriously hurt or dead. When I was laying in hospital bed, I was thinking of the worse that could happen and it really opened my eyes....You only live once. I've stopped partying which means no more alcohol, smoking, popin pills, no more nothing.

I woke up on the couch one day because I was doped up on my medication due to the pain that this soap opera was on tv. It had this one female, she acted like a total bitch when actually she wasnt a bitch. She was just tired of bein hurt over and over again...hurt by relationship wise.......

Post subject: Funny shit
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2006 00:32 
This was in an email from a friend of mine. I don't know where he got it from but its sure is funny as hell, lol

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not
what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each
outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it." Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2006 06:00 
I'm going to be an uncle...yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2006 09:29 
Damn got court in hour or so...i dread it. My great grandmother died two days ago which kinda sad cause she was real nice old lady. Kinda hurts when someone dies close to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2006 10:11 
First time I've been on a computer in a good while. I no longer work night shift now, I'm on dayshift which I like a whole lot better. Still 12 hours (8 am to 8 pm) I told my bossman only way I would go to dayshift is if he gave me more $$ in which he agreed so yeah.

My brothers girlfriend is like 4-5 months til she has her baby which will be a little girl so I'll be having a neice.

I took my vacation which starts today I have 2 weeks of paid vacation thinkin bout goin to new york again considerin here lately I been working my ass off getting atleast 60 to 65 hours a week. I figure I need to have a little bit of fun.

Cingular has the two way walkie talkie now which I'm considering on getting it since most people I know are on the cingular network. Kinda sucks can't beep people who have alltell or nextel but oh well.

Aight this entry comes to a close.

P.S.
Forgiveness is the healing of wounds caused by another. You choose to let go of a past wrong and no longer be hurt by it. Forgiveness is a strong move to make, like turning your shoulders sideways to walk quickly on a crowded sidewalk. It's your move.

My lifes been so much better since I'm not talking to you. There was a mere moment where I kinda felt sorry for you but you probably bought it on yourself. I can't believe the thought of sending some cash your way entered my head....lol *sigh* Enough of that kinda wastin my time, I figure I'd be the better person and wish you luck in whatever you do. So I end it here, Take care and best wishes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2006 16:41 
I just bought me a laptop couple days ago to go with the desktop I bought a week ago. I'm about ready to go back to college I moving into a 2 bedroom apartment in a week or so. Going to be cool living with no one to clean up after or no1 to eat my food, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 23:45 
Die Liebe ist ein wildes Tier
Sie atmet dich sie sucht nach dir
Nistet auf gebrochenen Herzen
Geht auf Jagd bei Kuss und Kerzen
Saugt sich fest an deinen Lippen
Gräbt sich Gänge durch die Rippen
Lässt sich fallen weich wie Schnee
Erst wird es heiß dann kalt am Ende tut es weh

Amour Amour
Alle wollen nur dich zähmen
Amour Amour am Ende
gefangen zwischen deinen Zähnen

Sie beißt und kratzt und tritt nach mir
Hält mich mit tausend Armen fest
Zerrt mich in ihr Liebesnest
Frißt mich auf mit Haut und Haar
und würgt mich wieder aus nach Tag und Jahr
Läßt sich fallen weich wie Schnee
Erst wird es heiß dann kalt am Ende tut es weh

Amour Amour
Alle wollen nur dich zähmen
Amour Amour am Ende
gefangen zwischen deinen Zähnen

In die Falle gehst du ihr
In die Augen starrt sie dir
Verzaubert wenn ihr Blick dich trifft

Bitte bitte gib mir Gift

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2006 00:08 
Well so right now I'm an uncle, I have a neice that isn't even a week old yet. This weekend, I spent it with my brother in law. We went to couple clubs, and met up with couple friends, chilled for bit.

Work seems to be going great. If everything goes right, I should be promoted shortly which is always great. At the moment, I'm awaitin for my evaluation to go through for my annual raise.

I moved into an apartment. I got a sweet deal for a 52" high defination tv, its perfect for football games. It's cool livin by yourself but its a lot of responsibilty.

I plan to fly to new york shortly. I have a friend who moved up there for college and be up there for couple years. I might stay couple weeks up there just for the hell of it....I could use a vacation right about now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2006 19:40 
Well I logged on Xen for the first time in a while...sadly nothings changed. I left everything I had (2 accounts, omni set, couple sp sets) to a friend who doesn't have time to play either so they just sitting there, lol. I don't have the urge or the time to attempt to play again.

Everythings going great. Will write more next time, but for now, I got to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2007 11:43 
Ha! told ya that would happen, lol

Boy, I had a great New Years party. Had couple shots of vodka, couple beers and drunk 5 cups of PJ, that fruit really f- me up.

my neice weighs 15 lbs and 8 ozs. Only 4 months old though. Already started teething. Tomorrow she gets her shots again...gah! shes not gonna be happy baby.

My best friend came down from New York bout week ago, he goes back end of January. Haven't did anything except mainly partyin the whole time.

Bah I'm bored, I've got waitin on a package to come and I can't leave til package arrives....sigh.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2007 21:47 
Couple friends and I went to the club last night, wasn't planning on staying at that perticular club, just to eat then we were going to go to another one but the beers, mixed drinks, and shots kept comming and before we knew it, our bill was $289 dollars.

Going out again tonight.