It is currently 20 Oct 2017 15:41

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2006 08:03 
Tomorow never comes untill its to late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 16:28 
God damn i needed that.
Couple of freinds i play football with every weekend came round and asked if i wanted to go to a freinds b-day party. i said sure i would go, just lemme eat my dinner and ill be there. So they all left i ate my dinner and walked down there. When i get there every1 is chillin having a few beers and shit.

Now the fun begins, the person who's house it was owed some dude some money or something, this dude came in un-invited with 4 of his mates and starts some shit but not to bad.

They eventually left and we decided to move the party to a field close to my house out of the way, then we realise that 1 of them had stolen a load of the beer. So we sat around for 5 mins deciding on what to do. We didnt want to start any shit at my freinds house because it isnt fair on him and we knew that those guys were gonna start more shit soon anyway. So we walked down the road to another freinds house to get all the girls and kids out of the way and Stevie phoned my brother.

Jay showed up with my baseball bat and a pickaxe handle in his car, there being at least 18 of them and only me and my bro who were prepared to fight. Stevies neighbour who had helped pay for the beer showed up and went and talked to the group to find out what happened. Next thing we decided to do was get the last of the sterios and tv's and shit out of the house as my freind was moving to a different part of town.

We drove 2 cars over to the house and went inside to get the stuff, the group decided to start shouting at Jay and generally start crap off so we ignored them. After another trip into the house they started shouting again and Jay just flipped out and Shouted "come on then c-! you wanna f- start". As i mentioned before it was just me and jay who were prepared to fight against this big group so jay went in his car and got his pick axe handle out, and walked over to them. 1 of the woman picked up a bike and put it between jay and some dude who was shouting. Me and Jay have been brought up to never hit a woman and we wont so he doesnt touch her.

1 of the group pulls her out of the way and runs straight for jay. Jay then hits him in the back of the knee with the handle and then again in the ribs.
Next thing that happens is the whole group jumps on jay and starts hitting him so i jump in and whack 1 of them in the back of the head. After that i got punched and kicked from every direction, i stumbled away from the group and got a glass beer bottle thrown at my head. I fell to the floor figured out what had happened and got back to my feet and ran back to help jay.

1 of the guys had jay in a headlock while the others were hitting him, 1 of them was about to hit jay with the pick axe handle so i grabbed that off him and threw it away, grabbed hold of jay and pulled him out of it. I then picked the handle up again gave it to jay and said "come on lets get out of here, theres to many of em". So we got in the car and left, jay had a tiny cut on his nose and ive got a bump on the side of my head were i got hit by the bottle.

We got home and he made sure i was ok, which i was because ive taken much worser beating than that. Of course as soon as our mum saw the blood on jays face she flipped. overprotective mums suck.

We reasured her that we were fine and now here i am. Both me and jay both admitted that we needed that, even tho we came off worse i think. There is nothing better than a good fight.

We just cant wait till we find them in smaller gangs and not 20 on 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2006 14:48 
All i can think about lately is that f- fight. I want another shot at those arseholes 1 on 1 this time tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2006 07:36 
I havnt slept properly in over 2 weeks now, really pissing me off. The heat seems to affect me more than the rest of my family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2006 13:58 
I am really pissed off now, just dropped my bottle of pepsi on the floor. =*( now its gunna be flat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 17:01 
Bah! f- wheather has been f- up my internet for the past 3 days. Im not really that bothered tho, just means i can play GTA san andreas a bit more. Ive allready completed it twice but im bored and its sumthing to do.

Added after 4 minutes:

Cant get my ciggie to stay alight. =*(

Added after 1 hours 38 minutes:

Party this weekend woot! jakes paying for everything so even bigger woot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2006 02:38 
7.40am, havnt been to bed yet. So damn tired and im all out of rizzlas. I'll have to use another 1 of jakes king skin rizzlas.

Added after 10 minutes:

So pissed off now. I cant seem to get this f- ciggie to roll, its like i have no grip on my fingers and its really pissing me off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2006 18:23 
I woke up this evening feeling like shit. I havnt felt this way in so damn long, i got a killer headache, my back feels like some 1 is hitting me with a hammer every 10 seconds and my throaght is sore.

If it wasnt for the fact that i can move it would feel like i had namonia (sp?) again.

Added after 1 hours 44 minutes:

Korn - Did my time.

great song

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2006 22:05 
K it's just gotten worse, i lifted myself out of my chair and nearly fell back in. I went to have a pee and nearly collapsed. I've gotten so light headed over the past few hours and i have no energy hardly. This is the exact way i felt last time i had namonia. (sp?) Except I couldnt move myself around as easily and i allso couldnt stand to look at a tv/comp screen. Will update later.

Added after 42 seconds:

Ty again for the name change Hallow. Much apreciated.

Added after 37 minutes:

Gunna go play xen for a bit, even tho i know its gunna kill my back some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2006 05:40 
I've just woken up, It feels like ive been asleep for a couple of weeks but its barely been 7 hours. Headache is still there, as well as my bad back and throaght.

I was lucid (sp?) dreaming last night which is why it felt like i had been asleep for ages. The dream was like each part of my bedroom was a foreign country and it was fighting a big arse war between itself. We were using m4 assasult rifles and shit yet when we fired it didnt kill ne1. I must of woken up and gone back to sleep a couple of hundred times last night. It really is f- with my head now and becoming quite irritating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2006 22:08 
Jay has the flu (sp?), could possibly be why ive been feeling like shit to.

Added after 4 minutes:

Sam is down again this weekend, 2 days early as well so much fun to be had. On top of those new guns jake brought. should be quite the adventure at 1am electricuting (sp?) each other lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2006 20:04 
So tired right now, been awake for 24 hours straight. Its so weird tho, I used to be able to stay awake for like 2-3 days with ease and then sleep for 2 days. Nowadays tho I cant sleep for more than 12 hours or stay awake for much longer.

On a good note i got rid of Sam and Jake for 2 days, Woot!!!!! There heading down to London to see an old freind from school again.

They allso kicked my arse at bowling which sucks, but i did beat sam on the 2nd game so thats good.

I really need to get some f- ID, Im getting fed up of being kicked out of pubs because i dont have any, its not fair on sam and jake either as the staff wont serve them till i leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2006 22:44 
Im just sitting here with my headphones on listening to music as loud as it will go. Im making the odd post here and there but other than that i seem to stare down at my keyboard .

Added after 11 minutes:

I have 1 ciggie left, i have a lighter in my left hand ready and i just cant be bothered. it's either my sub-concous (sp? f- knows how you spell it) mind stopping me from smoking it knowing that i will want it when i wake up, if not i will be in a foul mood for hours, or i just dont want it which i very much doubt.

Added after 42 minutes:

I still havnt lit it, 4:30 am here now.

Added after 52 minutes:

I give up, i need it to much now.

Added after 53 minutes:

Damn i lasted another 52 mins, nice

Added after 53 minutes:

Or not, its 10 mins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2006 10:00 
Sleep time, i feel so f- exhuasted (sp?) right now from lack of sleep. Been up for like 36 hours -_-.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2006 05:45 
Foul f- moods with nothing to punch ftmfl.

Added after 2 minutes:

Found my old Rage against the Machine album. Forgot how much they f- rock.

Added after 3 minutes:

Got it blasting out of my sterio, waiting on jay to come in and bitch at how loud it is.

Added after 8 minutes:

I'm about ready to f- crack.

Added after 11 minutes:

Been so long since ive been this pissed off.

Added after 33 minutes:

Anger is a gift, i will use it how i f- please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2006 15:43 
RAWR. f- off and die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2006 23:02 
I'm happy now, it's finnaly starting to get cold!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 00:08 
Been raining hard for a few days, looks like the heat wave is finnaly f- over! As of right now, f- yall im off to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 11:02 
Good luck with all that shit Sam, I just hope me and jake get to see you and have a drink before you go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2006 23:06 
If any 1 would like to send me some f- headphones that are actually loud it would be much apreciated. Sucks i cant listen to my music and still hear myself typing =(.

Offspring - The kids arent allright
Random song but great.

Added after 19 minutes:

I watch how the moon sits in the sky in a dark night, shining with the light from the sun but the sun doesnt give the light to the moon asuming the moon doesnt owe it one.
It makes me feel how you act for me ,do favours that rapidly just turn around and start asking me about things that you want back from me.
Im sick of the tension sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like i owe you this.
Find another place to feed your greed while i find a place to rest.

I wanna be in another place, I hate when you say you dont understand.(You see its not meant to be) I wanna be in the energy, not with the enemy a place for my head.

Maybe some day ill be just like you and step on people just like you do and run away from the people i thought i knew. I remember back then who you were, you used to be calm, used to be stong, used to be generous but you should of known that you wear out your welcome and now you see how quiet it is all alone. Im sick of the tension, sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like i owe you this. Find another place to feed your greed while i find a place to rest. Im sick of the tension, sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like i owe you this. Find another place to feed your greed while i find a place to rest.

I wanna be in another place, I hate when you say you dont understand.(You see its not meant to be) I wanna be in the energy, not with the enemy a place for my head.

You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.You tried to take the best of me, Go away.

Shut up!

Im sick of the tension, sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like i owe you this. Find another place to feed your greed while i find a place to rest.Im sick of the tension, sick of the hunger, sick of you acting like i owe you this. Find another place to feed your greed while i find a place to rest.

Added after 26 minutes:

This is the type of shit i do when i bored lol.

Added after 28 minutes:

Tomorow is another day, Tomorow is another bomb.

^^ no truer (sp?) words were even spoken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2006 01:48 
Bisarock wrote:
RAWR. f- off and die.

Such a great line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2006 10:05 
I've just woken up to what sounded like a f- bomb going off. I then proceeded to jump up and away from my window as i was getting soaked. f- really bad thunderstorm going on here and its so damn close. Waking up to a sound like that is really f- weird, i emediately (sp?) thought the country was under attack or some shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2006 19:38 
f- headaches are getting worse again. Im nearly out of things to smoke so ima probably be in a bad mood till i get some more tobaco

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2006 21:35 
Ethics this song really made me feel depressed - Emiliana Torrini - Nothing brings me down.

I would like to thank you as for some reason it really helped me clear my head, no idea why. Put me in the right state of mind i guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006 19:08 
Sorry if ne1 saw that. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2006 01:59 
Cant f- SLEEP!! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2006 20:39 
Weeeee, nothing like a couple of million needles going into your arm over the period of an hour and a half for fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2006 05:10 
I do not abuse drugs i swear ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 23:19 
My tattoo is looking quite good now, apart from a few spots were its still peeling, I can barely feel the difference between were it is and the rest of my arm now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2006 09:40 
My msn sucks, i currently have 12 people on it, only about 4 ever log in lols. Doesnt help that i rarely log into it either -_-

Well, i was gunna post a pic of my tattoo, turns out my webcams pic quality sucks more than i remembered. Oh well so much for that idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006 10:38 
Well, i was having a f- WONDERFULL day.... so much for that! Turns out me , Jay and jake could all be getting kicked outa the house. I'm now in a weird mood, i dont know whether to go insane and completely trash the house (cant get that much worse than it allready is) or ram my head into my door multiple times before it breaks or i pass out.

My life is so much f- fun!

Edit, how the f- did i get multiple and multiply mixed up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2006 12:27 

Blame my crappy webcam for it being all fuzzy and shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2006 05:21 
Actually that pic isnt to bad, looks so much better close up tho. Much more detail.

Im off to start mooching money off the goverment this morning, Woot for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2006 16:14 
Boards are slow tonight, much like everything else in my life, oh well i need sleep.

Time to down my pint of shandy (beer and lemonade for those who dont know what it is) and go to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006 21:16 
My uncontrolable hatred for you scares me, this is a good thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006 09:28 
Bored as of late, basically quit CO. Been playing c&c Red Alert with jake , stevie and jay. Networked games are soooooooooooo much better than playing against a cpu opponent. Im still undefeated but stevie came close to f- me over earlier, still whooped his arse tho.

Now trying to sell all my CO gear, christmas coming up id like to actually buy some things this year instead of nothing like the last few years lols.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006 09:35 
Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor.

greatest piece of pvp music in existance (sp?) today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006 10:16 
Time to spam up my journal some yo, so close to l337 posts, only took me 2 years rofl.