Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 17 Dec 2017 02:06

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unholy Confessions
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2005 21:11 
well i visit this part of the forums once in a while...and i said to myself "self...i think ill make my journal" so here it is u silly f-

this weekend was insane...friday night...i got trashed...me and a friend of mine drank a whole half gallon of jagermeister in 3 hours...jagerbombs(jagermeister and red bull) go down so smooth u dont even think ur gonna get drunk til u stand up...then fall down..lol

last night i only got a little drunk...i was drinkin beer and it takes me forever to get drunk off beer...and it was labatts...and i only like coors light and corona...but the whole night was just mayhem...ppl were going insane doin the craziest shit...a bunch of us went streakin at about 1130 which was hilarious...i was suprised at how many girls went...there was 5 girls and 7 dudes..great times lol

i have pics of the weekend that i might post later

thats all for now...bitches

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2005 12:00 
nothin new really...just started playin xen again after 2 monthes...im back to plyin Typhoid and Neon Knight on x4

cya round bitches!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2005 17:18 
whos your daddy?! just got my pally to 18 earlier..doin a little trading to get into some half decent gear..just bought a -1hp/5ac m plate...so thats a decent start..

outside of xen...my arms r f- killing me...i worked harder than normal...so im drinkin a lot of water to rejuvinate the muscle faster...

just so everyone knows...im gonna end every post in here with "bitch" or some form of it...so i hope no ones offended...if u r...i really couldnt care less..

EDIT: bitches

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2005 23:57 
wow...just heard one of the funniest things ever...lol

heres a small portion of the conversation my dad and my cousin(my dad's neice) had about my cousin being pregnant...

My cousin: Uncle Jeff(my dad)!! Guess what!!!
Mt dad: What?
My cousin: I'm pregnant!!!
My dad: *blank stare* So you finally swallowed...

lol that is one of the top 5 funniest things ive ever heard...

bitches

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2005 10:51 
lmao...so i get onto xentales and i come in here and read sources journal...that is some funny shit lol

dunno if i can believe the lasy post or not...*gullable* lol

bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2005 10:27 
so last night a friend of mine had a little get together and we drank a bit...i got a little f- up...was drinkin beer again and i cant stand it...aaahhhh well...it was free for me so its all good i suppose...lol

omg...one of my favorite songs atm...
Strapping Young Lad -- Love

that song is f- amazing...

well...i gotta make some phone calls to get a half gallon of vodka set up for this weekend...so ill probably be posting about tonight tomorrow and tomorrow night sunday...or maybe ill just wait til sunday...iiiddddkkk...either way...if i get trashed youre going to hear about it!! lmao

EDIT: my white text is sexy

beecrotch!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2005 20:25 
Well, this weekend was a waste, because I feel like hell in a handbasket. So, I've been leveling my pally and I'm probably going to have him spinning either late tonight, or early tomorrow. That's about all I've got for you all this time around.

biznitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2005 02:12 
Well, I somehow got the energy to go to a party. I went because some friends came and told me that if I didn't go they would punch me in the balls. That hurts a lot so I figured I'd go and not drink. I haven't done that in so long, I forgot how extremely boring that is. It was funny watching my friends make asses of themselves, which made me want to do it. But, i refrained and stayed sober. After I got bored I had someones DD for the night take me home. So, this weekend wasn't a total waste....I suppose.

Also, I just got MSN Messanger, and my name is wooder05@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me and spark a conversation, or play a game!

bizzle

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2005 21:13 
Well, I got my pally to 19....then lost exp. Ohhh well, shit happens. It's only 100k, but damn pkers aren't making it easy to make back...bastards...

bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2005 15:15 
Well, I'm bored out of my mind. I've been wanderong aimlessly around my house, but then i stubbed my toe. I haven't done that in a really long time, and wow did it hurt like a some bitch.

bee eye tee see aych

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2005 02:25 
I think i can take sources Fighter no problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2005 15:29 
Man, DS sucks. Good place to level when not getting your ass handed to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2005 00:05 
So, I started a "pvp" darkwar. Name's Gizmachi, because I was listening to a Gizmachi song at the time of character creation. He's a crazy, badass mofo. haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2005 16:07 
So, here's some songs I can't stop listening to:

Nevermore -- Dreaming Neon Black
Enemies of Reality

Gizmachi -- Bloodwine

Devil Driver -- End of the Line

Dark Tranquility -- Out of Nothing
White Noise, Black Silence
Mind Matters

Darkest Hour -- Convalescence

Haste the Day -- Who We Are

36 Crazyfists -- At the End of August
Destroy the Map

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2005 03:00 
Source's thought process is the shit. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2005 20:27 
I'm really happy to see that things are FINALLY going good for the old Kazilla! Good for you man. It's about time you got some light in your life!

In my life, things are great as usual. But, I'm rarely "down in the dumps". That's just not how I am. My family reunion's this weekend, buuuuut im leaving early to go to a party/gettogether. Idk if there'll be alcohol or not. That doesn't really matter though, because I can have a good time no matter what as long as I'm with my friends.

In Xenimus, my Darkwar is halfway to 14 and I JUST got 21 read. So, I'm looking for someone to shrine the little bastard. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2005 13:41 
Mmmmm. Coors Light. Last night was a good one...=D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2005 00:44 
I feel like hell in a handbasket. f-...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2005 16:18 
Okay, so there's these two chicks that I'm thinking of hookin up with. One's pretty hot, but isn't good with conversation. The other isn't that great lookin, but is very good at holding a meaningful conversation. They've both said they're interesting in pursuing something more than a friendship. But, idk which one I want. They're both cool girls, with a lot to offer.

Then something else comes into play. I start college in less than month. The college is in the same town, so that's not THAT big of a deal. Except for the fact that there's a million hot girls there. So, maybe I'll just stay friends with these two and see what happens in college. If something doesn't work out I can just pull one of these two's trump card. Hmmmm. Idk...

I guess I'll just have to see how things go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2005 00:45 
Omg. I just finished the best f- turkey sammadges ever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2005 11:27 
Well, that was weird. For almost a whole month I havent been able to get on xentales. Now, today for some reason, I can. Wtf? lol...

So anyways, a lot has happened since the last time i was able to sign on. I started college last friday, my 18th birthday was yesterday, and I've been drunk the every night here except lastnight. It has been madness here, and I love it. My classes aren't all that hard, but I still intend to go to all my classes everyday which won't be too difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2005 11:16 
College is f- amazing and it's only the first week. Thursday there were two huge parties, a ton of booze, and even more girls. Friday, the crew was all home, so we partied our asses off friday, and saturday nights. Now it's sunday and I'm pry drinking again tonight back at campus.

I have a picture of a mysterious ass wearing only a thong on phone, and it was set as my background. I woke up the next morning, open my phone, and all I could say to myself was "What.....the.....f-..."lol

Good Times

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2005 10:35 
So, Friday night I got so drunk I couldn't even make it up to my room. I started up my stairs on all fours and my arms gave out. That would be where the night ended. I need to not get that drunk ever again....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2005 12:05 
I found something out this weekend. They say beer is the liquid panty remover, but it didnt drop any panties. It sure as threw off some shirts and bras though!!

Was one hell of a weekend.

Boobs Are A Mans Best Friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2005 14:35 
This was one wild weekend. It actually started on Thirsty Thursday. I went to a sorority party, and got drunk off my ass and saw this kid that hit my cousin about a month and a half ago. So, of course, I got pissed and tried to fight him. Now, I'm a big guy. 6'9" 345lbs. When I confronted this guy and told him what was up, he just shit his pants. So they got his out of the house and he was standing outside, and I wanted to go outside so there was like 5 people holding me back. I was mad and laughing at the same time cuz there was like 5 or 6 other guys that wanted to beat his ass too. Idl if it was because they had my back, or just didn't like the guy. Either way, it was hilarious.

I decided not to go out Friday night.

Saturday night rolls around and theres a frat party, so I decide to go. I think they want me to pledge, but I don't know if I want join a frat or not. The night was a good one. Got good and drunk....then kept on drinkin'. LoL. Good times.

I've done well to keep a balance of work and play too. I'm doing well in school and having a good time while doing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2006 12:24 
Wow...I've really let my journal die. I forgot about it for a while, but I'm back, yo!!

Just recently, I joined a fraternity. It isn't your typical douche bag/prep frat. It's pretty much a group of guys that had no intentions of joining a fraternity, but joined a fraternity lol. Pledging sucked, but it's over with, and I'm no worse for the wear. It was a fun experience, and I'm glad I did it.

On another note, I got hit on by one of my female professors like 3 days ago. She said that if I "visited" her during office hours I would get an "A." There are some flaws in her plan. Shes ugly. And on a more serious note, I already have an "A" in the class.

All in all, life's damn good and spring break is HERE! So we all know what that means! BEER!!! lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2006 18:53 
It's Spring Break Bitches!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2006 17:11 
So, I think me and the fellas are gettin together tonight to do a little boozin'. Should be a good one. I'm pretty sure we're drinking Labatt Blue. A solid Import but not the best. Oh well, it'll be fun nonetheless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2006 20:54 
Well, Finals Week is here and I have three finals to study for. At the end of the week I get a four month summer vacation...thats a lot of fun times and money to be made. I think I'll cut back on drinking, and start up my workout regimine. I really need to get my fatass back into shape...

Well, that's really all I have for you right now...

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2006 14:57 
Well, two finals down, one more to go.

This one chick was like...I'm gonna burn this mother down...

and I was all like...you better not...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 May 2006 23:04 
YOU'RE NEVER GONNA CATCH ME!!!

I'M A GREASED UP DEAF GUY!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Oct 2006 19:49 
Soooooo, it's been quite a while since I've posted in here.

Nothing really new for everyone that doesn't read this.

There are two sweet albums out right now.

Saturday Night Wrist by Deftones
and
The Crusade by Trivium

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2006 04:14 
It's been a while since I last posted in here...I guess I just have something to get off my chest...

My roommate is almost done moving out, unannounced to me. He still hasn't given me anything but bullshit as an answer. I'm a person that prides myself on honesty and can't stand when people aren't straight with me. I can't stop wondering why he would move out....and more importantly not tell me. I never really get upset...........ever, I just really don't know what to think in right now. What did I do? I can't think of a time when I wasn't willing and compliant to his requests when he had them. I feel like I'm being a pussy, but I have to be honest...I'm a little hurt by all of this......I just...don't know......