Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 17 Dec 2017 17:39

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Fabulous Life of...
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2005 20:26 
Today I got my first warning! YAY!!!!!! Today I woke up and had to work. Not fun. Then I went into town for a meeting for a group im in at school. Now im on the computer. I love how these boards say they dont listen to the rules and dont apply them etc etc etc. And then when i act like i cared about their rules, they say our mods will do that job etc etc etc. [cue McDonals advert song] Im lovin it [/cue] Well im out. I like these Journals cuz the f- cant reply spam and "derail"my posts.

Ymir

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2005 16:41 
OK! Ladys and gentlemen, Im back! I know you missed me. Anyways. Lets catch up. On thursday I didnt do hardly anything, go figure. But yesterday I worked then I went to my friends 16th birtday party. It was kinda boring at first and her mom made shit loads of food and the birthday girl, Cortney, and another were making horrible farting noises. They did it forever. Somethings never get old. Anyways, we got bored, and so we went and snuck into the county pool. It was awesome. We got the lifeguard bouy things and stradled them and slid down the slides. When I went down, its only in the 3foot zone and im 6'5", i slammed my knee on the bottom of the pool and now i got a huge gash and a bruise. We also had chicken fights and this fat girl wanted to get on my back and so she did and now i have a sore back lol. Confused All the while, ppl were driving by and we were thinking they were gunna call the cops. Then after that we went to Cortneys house and partyd in her hottub. That was fun. Then I showed up late home and didnt get into trouble.

Today I woke up at 7:30, ugh...Then I worked and worked some more...Now im going to go watch summer basketball and then I will play here pretty soon. Cant wait! Thats all for today!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2005 23:26 
Well, my knee is healed, even tho I had a gash in it and it looked horrible. Started summer basketball practice. Wow am I outta shape. When I had to go to the games on Saturday, the teams have to provide a book keeper and a scoreboard runner. Well, it just so happens, Ive never ran the scoreboard and they asked me to. It was an experience. Oh well.

Today, I finished Harry Potter #5 cuz I wanna be "up-to-date" for the 6th comin out on July 16th. Ive been really lazy lately. Oh well.

I hope to send in time sometime. Its only been a little over a month...lets hope my acct stays alive!!

On a short note, I wish I coulda gone to XenCon. So jealous. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2005 13:54 
Well just read EJs new words. Happy I sent in time now! Doubt I will be able to run it tho...

Went into town to get my cousin from Drivers Ed. He went to a friends house to go play basketball and his friend is hispanic. I went there and the friends mom answered and she cant speak a work of english. I finally got outta her where they went. I guess that is what 2 years of spanish classes do for ya Wink

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2005 16:34 
Just got back from work. Didnt have to work long. HALELUJAH!(sp) Now I sit bored with nothing to do. I sent the payment for my acct with Priority and they are like its a 2-3 day service and i said ok. Then they say, its not garenteed. So its like just paying extra money for nothing. What a rip. Blame Canada! :lol anyways. im out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2005 18:28 
Well seeing how i didnt post yesterday, ill post todays and yesterdays info!

Yesterday, I got grounded (hopefully shell forget she grounded me) and had to work more. Then I went in to practise on the co-ed softball team that we all (my high school croud) play for shits and giggles. Not a lot showed up. I can hit the ball tho. YAY! lol anyways.

After that we were suppsed to come straiight home. I went to a friends house and we got in the pool ( me, 2 of my cousins, and 2 other girls) and jacked around. We had chicken fights and the girls pulled each others tops off... it was great. then the girl that owned that house comes and tells me i had basketball practise today(wed) and not one tomorrow(thurs) and a game friday and saturday. so Im thinkin Im screwed. So we are cheap so all we are doing for jerseys are gettin Hanes white t-shirts and writing on them w/ markers. lol i love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2005 18:37 
Woops I forgot to add in todays info.

TOday I woke up at like 10 thank god and didnt have to work hardly at all. Then after lunch I just watched my 2 year old cousin. Not alot happened today...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2005 19:20 
also, my knee is healing nicely and i cant wait till saturday when I dont have any games. I hope there isnt a lot of ppl watching me when I make a fool of myself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2005 10:40 
Well, I went to my games yesterday and had one at 6 and 9. The 6 one was our first ever game and I knew I was out of shape, but we got blown away. I think the score was 36-64. They hit 3's like none other. Anyways, we wanted revenge in the second game and we plaed 1233123x better. We were neck-n-neck at the half and we couldnt pull it off in the end. We lost by 3.
Sad
Oh, and yesterday we asked the ppl running the games if they had us schelduled for 2 or 3 games tomorrow as normal and they said that they didnt even have us down..so now we got one game and 1 in a totally different town...anyways. it was fun except for being sore and having a pain in my chest cuz i got elbowed lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2005 18:43 
Just got back from my 1 o'clock game. We won, thank god. We needed a good game and we played well. i still dont got time yet, I will check again here soon.

*See my rant in the Rants/Debates Forum!*

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2005 01:55 
Ok. this is one crazy night including beer, alcohol, cops, and lies. ok I Went into a friends party and there was booze and beer and stuff and then I was on the phone then got off and then I dont member what I did with my phone and someone was banging on the door so someone looks thru it and says COPS RUN so i hide behind the couch then I run thru the garage and hide behind a trash dumpster and me and my gf are hiding there till the cops go chasing after someone else. Then we run like 5 blocks away and called my gf's mom to come pick us up so we wouldnt get caught and then I drove home cuz all the cops were at the party bustin ppl. I made it home safe without my shoes or cell phone but one of the kewl adults tat drink went back and got my phone so its all kewl. 2 ppl were cuffed and arrested and taken to jail. they were the ones that ran the party. oh well that sux.. now i got to go get my phone. pllus im trashed.

george bush blows

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2005 13:33 
Ok, let me clear all that jumbo up since its now the morning and my mind is clearer.

All the basketball players were going to have a party at the coach's house (he is just a senior that is graduationg). So my gf and I show up and they are drinking in the garage with it open. 99.99% of the ppl there are minors and im thinking close the f'n door. Eventualy they do. So everyone is having a good time and getting trashed and at about 10:30, a cop car pulls up behind the house to fill his patrole car up with gas. THey fill up at the county road dept gas stations. So then I am laying on the couch talking to a friend that wasnt at the party on the phone and then my gf comes in so I sit with her and end the phonecall. Then someone is banging loud on the doors and everyone is like who is it!?!? so a sober guy gets up and looks thry the curtains and says its the cops!! RUN! so I first hide behind the couch, then Im like...duh. So I grab my gf and we are screaming "cops cops run" to everyone as we are running out the back. So we got to the backyard and everyone is running like rats. And there is a cop at the fence with a flash light shining it on the ppl running. Most of the ppl are stupid and ran to the left to the nearest friends house so me and my gf run to the right and hide behind a dumpster till the cops go chasing the other ppl. THen we call my gfs mom and tell her to meet us at this place in town and then we just start running in the alley. We ran for 5 blocks and she wasnt even tehre yet. So I check for my cellphone and it wasnt in my pockets so i figured it is in the house and I am thinking the cops will get it and know I was tehre. But I had also had no shoes so I didnt care, I was just running. So we call her again and she finally shows up and we go to my gfs house and I was trashed so I had to get outta town a.s.a.p. while the cops were occupied. So I took the back roads and made it home safe. Then I call one of the kewl parents that was there and they went back like 3 hours later to look for my phone and ofund it. I was happy. I didnt really car about my shoes.

It was fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2005 00:20 
Sorry readers. I havent had much exciting stuff happeneing. Just had bball practise and got on xen. I got perfect jeloc align yay! here comes 6th shrine. also, I am 1mil till new beam. im happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2005 00:28 
Well, it seems to make up for the boringness, I had a great night. I went and got Jeloc. Heres the story.

We started off with Legacy, London Von Bismark, Myself, Nesb, and Priestess. Then in the maze, Nesb gets a pop up and laggs out. Understandable. None of us really knew where we were going but I thought I knew the way. We made it thru finally. Then after we get thru maze we make it to the last 7 rooms. Its just Legacy, London and I. Then, outta nowhere, Priestess pops out. I didnt even see her leave. But then its just us. LEgacy is lvl 40, London 41, and Ymir, 37. We sweep thru all of the rooms and so far, none of us has fallen yet. Then, I gas to the star, get it, and come back and die lol. I was the only one to die, but it was surprising only dieing once. I was also surprised we made it just by ourselfs with little pots and numbers. Anyways. We made it. Happy end of story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2005 14:12 
Ok, well I havent posted lately, kinda busy.

The new update only strengthens wizards, and just because EJ says wizards are the best characters doesnt mean he has to Make them that if they arent...

Anyways, I went to GUymon OK yesterday to get some nice fireworks but they didnt have shit. My cousin bought likr 5 bucks worth of fireworks and payed with a 10 and the lady gave him a 50 on accident. He ran to the car and took off lol. It was funny.

Yesterday was the All-Night Co-Ed Softball games. They last from 6pm-6am but they didnt get started till 11 cuz of the storms. Then they started and the games were running ahead of schedule and the ppl running it was saying they didnt want to go ahead of schedule. But I had to be home at 1 and got home at 1:30. I was trashed it was fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2005 13:39 
Well, I asked Darkhorse to take my newb to Wis shrine and express comes along. Dont really no him, just a lvl 42 with mystic gear. Then we get almost done and a adept drops d wand. I missed it and im pissed. oh well

he needed it better i guesss...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2005 03:24 
Well, tonight we got rocked by some old freaks in co-ed softball. That suked ass lol. But oh well, and my gf made me watch Mean Girls with her, it was kinda funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2005 03:26 
I level Ymir to 38!!! YAY! Finally got the bigger beam that Ive always wanted. It uber big. Now im lvling my wizard. Well see how that goes eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2005 00:23 
Today I washed my car, vaccumed it out, and cleaned out the interior with armor all. Now its all shiny and stuff. Da Pimpness

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2005 00:25 
I found out for my birthday I get to go to California to go see my sister in Malibu. Fun shit! Anyways, I am going to bring my cousin with me, hes never flown in a airplane b4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2005 00:51 
Just went jeloc tonight. It was fun.

Goign to get the harry potter book tomorrow. Going to the movies as well.

skipping out on my basketball games, dont wanna go...heard they almost won, maybe if i was there....

oh well. to the bed i go to read and sleep

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2005 00:53 
oh also, when I come back, i get all my warnings gone! muahhahahahah. the mods best be doing theys job! Laughing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2005 12:53 
Just go tback from buying the HP book.

I read it, and was very saddened. I cant beleive what happened.

*SPOILER->>>* Highlight here -> Snape is the Half Blood Prince and he Kills dumbledore and they might not open hogwarts next year <<--Highlight

But ya, look at this site, its freaking funny.

http://pottercrash.ytmnd.com/

A guy went into the harry potter release and said this to ppl and this is how they responded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2005 16:15 
Just got back to my house, had to help move furniture to a plce like 7 hours away or some shit.

Anyways, tomorrows my bday and ill be gone to go to cali to see my sis. Tubs of fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2005 15:05 
Well im back! Ill tell yall what we did

July 22 - Went school clothes shopping - spent $300, $200 at A&F alone lol. woops. then went to see Hustle and Flow. enjoyed it.

July 23 - Went to Huricane Harbor, a Six Flags water park. Had lots of fun.

July 24 - Went to the beach. We ha dshit loads of fun here. We had 2 surfboards, long and short, a skim board, and a boogie board. First i tried the skim board, didnt work very well but i did skim. then the surf boards, I got on the long board and it was good, i made it out to where the waves were supposed to be breaking but they were breaking to close to the shore to surf well. then i got on the short board and Wiped out and was all scared cuz the undertoe took me and i thought i lost my sisters board but i didnt so all was good.
---then I got on the boogie board and was paddling out to the place past where the waves were breaking and I saw this huge ass wave. so i was like hell ill ride it. so i turned around and the wave hit me in the back and the undertoe took me again and slammed me into the ground with my neck. it hurt like a biyatch. I got up and had a cut on my chin and eyebrow and my back hurt and the air knocked out of me. it was funny to see i bet but it hurt.

more on the next post

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2005 15:10 
July 25 - Then we went to a place with Go Karts, putt putt golf, and rides and laser tagg. We played a round a golf and had lots of fun and then we hid our clubs and balls so we can play again for free :evil !!! then we went to the go karts. We couldnt drive the go karts with sandals on so my cousin drove and i rode in the 2 seater. we were hitting all these little kids and gettin in front of them and slamming on the brakes - so much fun.
Ends up, we got kicked off that ride lol.
Then we had the "Fastest Golf Race" where we just hit the balls as many times as we wanted, just had to get all 18 holes the fastest. it was so much fun

July 26 - We went to disneyland today and had lots of fun. its the 50th anniversery so it was an awesome parade and the castle was decorated kewl. i stole a bracelet that was $8 cuz the line was too long and the ppl didnt notice/care.

July 27 - Today was a sad day cuz we had to leave, but it was all fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2005 17:32 
Well, sorry i been gone - lotsa stuff happening. School starts the 17th, got a job today, start tomorrow. Ill tell u my job dilema later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2005 17:36 
[color=#007FFF]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2005 15:59 
Well I work at the grocery store just cuz I need some money. Ive been working there since Saturday. Its ok, I just stock the shelves and stuff... but its a job I guess.

I got to go to work in an hour (4:00) till 8:00, ez hours today :grin

then tomorrow a truck comes in, 9:00-1:00, 2:00 - 4:00. work work work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2005 16:42 
Wow, its been like a month since ive actually posted...havent been on xen for that long too. school started and ive been really busy.

but ive started to relvl and its ok. im about 4mil till 39 and i just really want to get lvl 41. thats just my goal, [b[]blue egg![/b]

anyways, more later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2005 23:41 
well im starting a wizz for velanthra, wanna get it lvl 36 Pronto to be some of the first into velanthra!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2005 23:38 
revives the journal

howdy howdy yall

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2005 14:07 
Basketball has started...YaY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2006 22:58 
basketball is over...so now i can play xen. i sent in time 1 week ago, but it still hasnt registered............@@

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2006 13:59 
yay got my time in!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2006 02:18 
makin a wizard! much fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Mar 2006 00:25 
almost got velanthra on ymir

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2006 02:40 
woohoo!! newbs lvl 13!!! and...umm...woohoo!!

Added after 6 minutes:

I got first warned for not spamming! YAY!!! but i must say, that cool fuscia color is much better than the ugly red they had.

and to make this un-spammage-like-ish...

today i did nothing besides sit on my ass and play computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2006 19:43 
lost like 100k on my noob and lost like 300k on ymir....great day yesterday was...so i am limiting myself today....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2006 00:13 
got the noob to lvl 18...not enuf str for m lthr tho...dont wanna waste points like that...

and like 5 days ago i logged on ymir and my alignment had dropped like 3-4 notches from perfect....and i was waiting for velanthra...so...now i must wait longer...