Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 21 Aug 2017 19:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Comfortably Numb
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2005 22:09 
well today was slightly uneventful got baked before school as usual, and then when i got to school there was police/police dogs everywhere I was freaking out till lunch o.O. A few of my friends got caught for possesion(sp?), ya know weed, acid, speed all that crap. got home found the usual note from my parents saying they were going out to the bar(they're kinda drunks). tried to get on the comp to play a lil xen and wow but my dad changed the password -.-. I got grounded a little while back for my grades =\. ya... thats about it

Post subject: mall
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2005 23:22 
today i got told i was going to hell Shocked i friend and i were waiting at the bus stop for the bus to the mall when some lady comes up to us and asks if have found jesus. Friend says he doesnt believe in jesus/god. She starts going off on this tangent and basically tells him hes going to hell if he doesnt believe. i unclipped a girls bra in p.e today and she cried... i felt kinda bad about that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2005 13:31 
ever wonder what it would be like to be in a game/book? I do it constantly for no reason. I mean I'm never wanting in my real life, i have a plenty of friends, and am constantly busy. Sometimes I'll just be lying in bed thinking to myself what it would be like to be in the booki just got done reading, and find my self actually yearning to be in the book. Who knows maybe its just escapism, and me wanting something more from my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2005 18:29 
just got done reading the 3rd book in the dune series its not as good as the first one but was enough to grab my attention hope the 4th ones better

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2005 19:01 
meh today was same old shit as usual got done reading a book called thieve of lives(second one in the series). I'm gonna have to check out the next one when im at the library. I think i broke my toe this morning when i hit the side of the door to my room, it's like a sharp pain every time i try to move it =\.got my report card yesterday turns out i got 3 d's and 3 f's, yep im gonna have to go to summer school again this summer =\.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2005 19:37 
have you ever looked in the mirror and thought that the person looking back at you wasn't really you? I've been doing that alot lately and i don't know why. It's like I look in the mirror see myself but I don't picture myself that way. Arggh is fursturating the crap out of me that I can't think of the word for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jun 2005 16:40 
I love cats <3.

My cat is the dumbest cat you will ever meet yet the coolest. The coffee table in my living room has a pane of glass missing(broke recently) and it's the spot where he usually lays on, so he jumps up on it and goes right through hitting his head on the ground. Then he just gets up like nothing happens and stalks off.

Cat's have to be one of my favorite pets. I love how they actually have a personality unlike dogs(dont get me wrong i love dogs)who just blindly follow their master. Cats just do what they want how they want and there's nothing you can do about it. I also like how.. hmm whats the word, like how they can fall right on their face and just get up like it didnt happen, Graceful maybe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2005 21:46 
Urinal of doom!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2005 04:22 
yeah im gonna change this into more of a random thought blog sorta thing because sometimes i get really wierd thoughts and ideas and then i cant remember em later so ima write em down here

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2005 22:29 
i like to watch things burn i mean its not like im a pyro i dont try to burn down ppls houses or anything but if im home alone ill get my lighter and ill start to burn things i guess i just like to look at it as it burns. fire>all

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2005 22:22 
Hello?
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

pink floyd>all

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2005 22:06 
Im so totally relaxed right now sitting in my room with the window open (kinda chilly out) smoking a joint just sitting on my bed. I havent felt this good in a long time. I love the cold, the way it makes me feel and all that jazz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2005 10:31 
<font color=aa0000>[No. ~ Kat]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2005 13:12 
<font color=aa0000>[No. Razz You'll have to find somewhere else to advertise. ~ Kat]</font>

(is that more acceptable ethics?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2005 18:17 
my lastest attempts to sell my gear have been foiled by ethics *shakes an angry fist in her general direction* but i have succeeded in my mission and all my gear is gone. yay for no attachment to xen

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2006 12:55 
minimal effort is the definition of my life

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2007 11:56 
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/a/7/ba77336d3667ae04571edf39ed990386.mp3

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2007 03:55 
This board and its users have influenced me and my tastes in music over the years(even if i am kind of a lurker). Ethics gradient in particular has (unknowingly) broadened my tastes in music and helped my tolerance of other music I previously couldn't stand for more than a few minutes. Before you'd never find an indie song in my library but now i actually seek it out, also the same with reggae(thoughI have had some rl influence with that).

To change the topic, my life seems to have slowed down a bit, not in a way that things aren't going on, just that i feel as if I have a handle on things more so than i did in the past. I think that the main reason is because I'm not such a pretentious jerk like i used to be.

Quote of the Week:
This will be a lecture intensive course, I would also like to inform you that I am ambitiously lazy.
-Professor Troutman

Not a particurally significant quote, but it struck me as amusing when my professor said it at the beginning of the year.

Post subject: Re: Comfortably Numb
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2007 12:05 
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/8/7/ ... 236d70.mp3