Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 20 Oct 2017 10:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2013 12:16 

Just started back so im am gearless except for what i have bought so far so it is all nicely propped to 3-4 so i need to get the items to 7-8 and am wandering the best method to do so. (i know alot of people keep their methods to themselves but any method will help)
Suggestions any of you Masters of xenimus?

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2013 18:32 
Bigger than Stabbity's

Character(s): Pwnsauce
You may know what I'm about to tell you, but I'll go into assuming you know nothing just in-case.

If you stand on the shrine and don't drop anything, but put -imbue <item>, it will tell you how much gold is required to prop your item. With that being said...

1st Prop = 255 Emeralds + 255 Opals + Gold
2nd Prop = 255 Emeralds +255 Opals + Gold
3rd Prop = 255 Emeralds + 255 Opals + 20 of each minor ring + Gold (this gets me from 3rd to 5th prop about 50% of the time)
4th Prop = 2 Black Pearls + 2 LA Rings + 2 Animus Rings + Gold
5th Prop = 3 Black Pearls + 3 LA Rings + 3 Animus Rings + Gold
6th Prop = 4 Black Pearls + 4 LA Rings + 4 Animus Rings + 5 White Potions + Gold
7th Prop = 5 Black Pearls + 5 LA Rings + 5 Animus Rings + 5 White Potions + 2 Green AND Blue Elixers + Gold
8th Prop = 10 Black Pearls + 10 LA Rings + 10 Animus Rings + 10 White Potions + 5 Green AND Blue Elixers + Gold

Another thing to note, is that the following items SIGNIFICANTLY increase your odds of obtaining a prop:
Black Sapphires
Vis Tueri Rings
Vis Mederi Rings
Vis Animus Rings

...and really any high level ring. However, I would waste high level rings on propping. Those above 4 items are all within the 2-5p range (except besides maybe VA's). I would only throw those items into the above method if you're having horrible luck with an item. Also, another thing to keep in mind: The higher the treasure level is on the item, the harder it will be to prop, and the more items/gold are needed. And finally, items generally below level 17 do not require gold to prop. The only items that do are Super Sanctus Shields, Super Spectral Maces, Staffs of Vis Omni, and maybe 1 or 2 other nice pre-lvl 18 items.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message (or find me in-game on Pwnsauce).

Pwnsauce's Market!!!11one

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2013 20:45 

Character(s): Someone
from 3p drop 15bps + gold = 7 or 8th propped, saves money from not spending more gold