Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 16 Dec 2017 10:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2006 20:55 
Alright lots of people have trouble getting accounts unarchived, because they don't know what to write. This should help.

you have to send him an email that's like 99.9% perfect or he won't reply

make the subject "archived account"
write in it:

intro) My account is archived, could I please get it unarchived?
A) your account number (yes again, the first time wasn't enough)
B) your chars names
C) your pass/secret word
D) if no pass/secret word, 3 paypal reciepts INCLUDING the very first, and very latest ones. (also if you have more, add them because that always helps, but be sure to label which ones are the very first and very latest.)

don't write anything else

Another good tip is to save that e-mail you just wrote in a notepad file so you don't have to retype it, as chances are it'll take 3 or 4 tries before he actually acknowledges you.

hope that helps

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 06:29 
Sound advice my friend.

I had 2 archived accounts, and sent an email for each including all that info (minus the receipts). The first was restored within hours, altho the other took a week or so and a few more emails cos i guess EJ thought he'd already dealt with it (having fixed my first account).

I also found it useful to pay for time on the archived accounts (money seems to concentrate his mind) altho you may lose a few days while EJ gets on the case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2006 12:07 
oh yeah another thing, don't get mad when you find small problems with your account after first being unarchived. he'll fix those when you tell him about them (sometimes 4 or 5 times Razz)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006 14:03 
when you say "archived" do you mean an account that time has expired and hasnt been used in a while?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006 14:36 
yes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006 17:23 
Magic Emperor wrote:
when you say "archived" do you mean an account that time has expired and hasnt been used in a while?

After a while of inactivity(this is after time expiring) your account is archived. While archived you can't log on and your character name is not saved so there may be a duplicate when you get back. Anyway you just have to ask for it to be unarchived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2006 12:55 
yea, you also need to remember your account number too. EJ can't restore my account even with the char's names / levels / gear and exact time of account being frozen.

So I guess I should have kept my other 3 computers that Xen could have been installed on, oh well. BuH Bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 10:04 
well i sent 4 or 5 emails so far tryin to get it back and nothing yet. i gave him all the account info the #, char names, pw, and sw even a couple paypal receipts and no luck yet