Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 21 Oct 2017 00:44

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007 14:33 
Thank you!

Something I don't hear a lot of talk about is skill points. Right now I have swords and lethal maxed out at 8 each. I have 4 extra points to put somewhere.

Should I save them until my agility allows more skill points in lethal and swords or are there other skills I should focus on as well. I am only lvl 14 so some of the skills might not be available as of yet. I am a ranger looking for a pvp build for those not following along.

All of the help has been great so far, thank you.

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2007 23:07 
Skills I am not much help with. I had to stop playing shortly after the skills update, so unless its cleric skills I am pretty useless. Sorry.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 00:19 
Im lvl 27, probably gonna be 30 soon, what quests are there and npc to kill cause i havent played in so long, like i just found that one about minotaurs killin 50 of them and you get the orseth guard ring haha, if there are any others like that and regular quests like cara sa and equar, if you could tell me how to activate them and what not that would be just grand, gracias

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 04:51 
ill ask you something

where is that one secret room?

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2007 02:12 

Character(s): Scallion Witch
Hey, where could I hunt other than imps in the day because imps are always crowded when I get on.

Edit: I also want to know what stats I should get, I'm 13/11/26/27/16 with shrines and no GH. I'm a warlock and level 14. Which stats should I add first and until what?

Kilief wrote:
No, stop having sex with my idea and giving birth to retarded offspring. It should give you Os Saltare, that's it. Stop trying to overcomplicate things.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2007 02:31 
keep pumping cons and int till...well, forever.

go explore DS, plenty of spots.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2007 12:20 

Character(s): Scallion Witch
I still don't get it, half of the people are telling me I need more wis, and the other half telling me I can just keep adding cons and int. My stats are 13/11/27/28/16 level 17 without adding the last point yet. Please help me ^^

Kilief wrote:
No, stop having sex with my idea and giving birth to retarded offspring. It should give you Os Saltare, that's it. Stop trying to overcomplicate things.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2007 14:19 

go up 2 more wisdom get 25 with Jeloc +7 stats at 36 and then int/cons all the way is what i'd do

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2007 19:36 
how many skill points do you get from jeloc/velanthra? (if this was answered i'm sorry didnt want to look through all the pages)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 01:29 
my master Thadius wrote:
Zero wrote:
lols WEll Mr no it all wats SEnsible cons for a warlock and just stats lol

19 19 39 xx 29 with jeloc/velanthra
or
19 19 45 xx 29

Wouldnt 30 wisdom be better instead of having 29, because isnt it at 30 wis you can put another put in shadow devo for the extra 2% shadow damage.

Could you as well list all available quests to be done? From Low level up to high?

Also, whats the most certain way to get an item 7propped? Ive heard opal/emer at first for 2-3 prop then4x255 for 7 prop? Is this true? Has anyone verified this?

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 22:07 

Character(s): ...
I want to know what a good barb build is and where to train them.

Sig was way too huge -Thadius

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2007 19:28 

Anyone know why I can't create an account? I tryed but it still said my account number was 0 and it shows the same screen when I press account, create, or login. Also, is it just me or has the server been down for a couple days? because the servers don't show up either....

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2007 18:04 
reinstall xen, get all the updates. you cant make an account if you cant see the servers. other then that, it sounds like a modem issue.

try reinstalling/updating first, if that fails make a post in the Tech Help forum and the guys there will help you fix it.