Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 18 Aug 2017 00:52

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nobody Quits Xenimus
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017 08:44 

Everyone used to say this. We'd always come back and at least try the game, maybe mess around on a free trial for a while, or after it was free, just derp around.

Now though, there's nothing compelling me to play this game. EJ has pretty much lost his mind. There's no information posted to Xenimus.com that's of any use any more. You have to read the shit forums where you can see EJ's insanity in broad daylight. It's more sad than anything.

Xenimus was on its death bed in 2008. It had a foot in the grave by 2010.

Now it's this sad, old website we visit now and then to see that nope, nothing is new.

I don't think we've all quit Xenimus. We've just quit EJ's Xenimus... Now and then I'd love to just be hanging around town square with pvp, trades, drama and shit talk, all around.

Post subject: Re: Nobody Quits Xenimus
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017 22:01 

Character(s): -
I keep trying to tell EJ this but he never listens.

2002-2005 Xen was the Golden Era and some of the best Xen experience anyone could ever have...

New Xen got better but he destroyed the good Armor models for gear and the games general feel is very different and weird.
Requirements for items are absolutely retarded. They should all be at least 10-15 levels lower than they are at the moment.

I quit for over 3 years and recently came back with my friend to get 65 plus and to see what else to do.. as he changed a lot.

Lvl 65 is now the beginning and end of the game... It's absolutely retarded.
I want to use my nice gear through the levels...

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2017 11:02 

Seriously, the graphics for a spirit plate in the old days beat any of the new effects or models in "Xenimus Two Point Zero Bee"

Quote:
Lvl 65 is now the beginning and end of the game... It's absolutely retarded.
I want to use my nice gear through the levels...

I don't understand how EJ can't comprehend first that this is a problem and second why it is a problem. Threads that talk about it in the mental house get deleted within a couple days.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2017 15:53 

Hey just putting this here. (this is the longest lasting thread I've ever seen that hasn't been taken down yet about old models and old Xen on Ej's board)
For all you Nostalgic fuks like me, read it before it's gone and he erases the thread, you'll see my comments as well.
http://messageboard.xenimus.com/viewtop ... f=3&t=6641

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2017 10:34 

I made a post about a bug on that forum and it got deleted, so I made a thread asking about it and EJ said he deletes threads about things he already knows about. I got IP banned for saying that's dumb. Haven't been able to view it ever since and never bother to try.

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2017 00:21 

Lol thats pretty stupid...