Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 28 Jun 2017 09:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2016 00:17 

Character(s): Syphrux
I remember playing a old school xen sex offenders register run by uber way back in the day. Everyone pines for Andy's server but I feel like uber's version is kind of forgotten, as someone who started in 2001 this version is the one I find myself wanting to play again, especially because I think it was different than XPS in that it didn't rely on constant updates based on EJ's version like XPS did and could just exist consistently without having to update like Andy's server (I might be remembering that wrong though....)

Idk if he still posts on these boards, but if he does I'm curious if he still has those files. I'd love to see the old school xen server pop back up. Xenimus is a heavily nostalgic game for me, sadly, unlike super mario or final fantasy, I can't just boot up the old game and play it for old time sake, what exists now is far different from the game I loved in the early 2000's and it is heartbreaking knowing I potentially never will be able to log into that game ever again.

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016 17:07 

So true, if I could travel back in time for any reason, it would be to play Xen. XD