Xentales

Talk about stuff, and if you must, about Xenimus
It is currently 21 Feb 2018 21:01

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: 27 May 2014 06:49 

Character(s): noone, SHUTUP
Creating a xenDLL project and want a website to keep track of progress and show some stuff to people who may be interested.

Project is coming along nicely and all fundamentals are complete, Currently is fully functional with little errors however still need to implement some sort of Graphic user interface for those without C++ knowledge.

If anyone wants to help me in creating the webpage you will be first to try the release and if you have any programming experience you can help with that area (though that is optional as its not needed :P)

Current features:
Spoiler:
HP and MP Tracking -
Able to read the value of your Mana as-well as HP then implement commands depending on the circumstance. (Heal spell/Maxi potion/Run away/Log off)

Monster tracking -
Able to track monsters around you and their exact location

Monster radius -
Able to set a radius to check monsters within range and send off commands depending on how many of which monsters are within range of your character

Set paths -
Able to set up paths for characters to walk and/or trans along, this can be combined with monster tracking and/or monster radius

Record paths -
Able to automatic set up paths using 2 buttons on the keyboard.

Monster minimum targets -
Able to set it to use functions (Spell items) pending how many monsters are on screen/within radius

Cast spells -
Automatic spell casting that can be implemented in 1 of several ways

Use items -
Automatic items pending circumstances (HP/MP/EXP, Time leveling(for battle scrolls ect), Sense targets (Drop walls skulls ect) Very flexible)

Track exp -
Automatic track exp, Set to use different paths/spells pending level and track how fast you are levelling. Very accurate prediction.

Use quests -
Can recognise when a quest/NPC log appears and select certain quests/NPC chat.

Use merchants -
Can recognise when a merchant screen opens and sell items

Future features:
Spoiler:
User interface -
Easy to use interface as currently the entire bot is controlled and manipulated within the source.

Radius field -
Create a field with a radius, the character would pick close points within the field and move and/or trans around it until monsters are within range at which point it would attack with either 'Flamma', 'flamma ventus' or 'AOE spell' depending on the amount of monsters in range.

Track item drops -
Works in the same was as xenergy and alike however instead of having the names appear it would pick the item up.

Auto PVP -
When attacking a player it would capture the targets ID then target/beam/attack run them every time you press the Hotkey. (Auto maxi on low HP and MP).

PostPosted: 27 May 2014 15:20 

No credit huh? lol.

Also, why not just use these boards to track progress. Just make a post and update it or add new posts to it as you make more progress. Or go get a simple word press blog set up. Word press is pretty easy to use and make new posts and things like that.

PostPosted: 28 May 2014 03:09 

Credit to Lawn gnome for source code =),

Sorry wasn't thinking, made the post pretty quick.

I was going to do that but considering whta it is I would rather keep code n stuff away from forums as it just makes it easier for EJ to both notice and prevent it.

PostPosted: 28 May 2014 12:09 

Character(s): Jeebus
I simply won't allow any links to go up without the checking of Andy or Uber. I know your track record far too well, that's why i deleted the initial download link.

PostPosted: 29 May 2014 05:37 

Hah Kev you're an idiot, I have no 'track record' you just have always had it out for me. Even on andys old server you just seemed to hate me when I had never done anything. You're not even clever lol you're an idiot who has a friend who is clever that is the only reason you were anything.

And anyone with some common sense would use somthing called 'Virus scan' even my 10 yr old brother can use that so i'm sure you will manage....

PostPosted: 29 May 2014 06:21 

Character(s): Hellz Awakening
clery being a prick? /gasp inb4ban

P.S. Your reply is a perfect example of your track record and personality.

PostPosted: 29 May 2014 06:35 

Character(s): Jeebus
Damn, you got me.
And this is why we can't have nice things.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]